This Is The Only Horror Movie You Need To See This Month

Karloff

Oct 19, 2009
This Is The Only Horror Movie You Need To See This Month

If you stick it down there, kid, you may void the warranty. Not that the warranty's worth a damn, but still ...

You've all seen the best and worst horror movies have to offer, right? The jump scares, the rubber suits, the he's-not-dead-really twists. Well, think again, because you haven't seen Hell No: The Sensible Horror Movie. Tremble! Hide your eyes! Man was not meant to know! But don't worry; it all ends happily ever after. Probably with tea and scones.

This comes to you courtesy of Joe Nicolosi, an Austin-based film maker who you may remember from a certain Nicolosi [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJTCYdZTj2A], but clearly he's wrong; as any sensible person knows, there are no vitamins in scones. There may not even be dietary fibre.

If you're interested in more madness - CSI: Legoland, for instance - check out Nicolosi's YouTube channel [http://www.youtube.com/user/pixelspersecond?feature=watch].

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
bartholen said:
Pretty funny. Wish it was longer though.
Ditto, I got a good enough laugh that I wished there was about another minute or so to go with. But they pretty much covered the majority of the horror movie "oh my god that character's a fucking moron" clichés.

My favorite ones were "We're going to an abandoned insane asylum with a Ouija board...wanna come?"
".........no."

And "Do you think we should split up?"
"NO!"

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I got a good laugh out of that one (my favourite got to be the tape part).

They should do a zombie parody next (the common sense that most of us know what to do in a zombie situation).

tdylan

Jun 17, 2011
bartholen said:
Pretty funny. Wish it was longer though.
"That's what she..."

Wait! Is the year still 2009?

The RPG kinda killed it for me. A little too over the top. I'd have preferred it if she had simply shot him in the head 2 or 3 times with the pistol.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
I think that was worth it for "I'm going to wait for back-up" alone.

That trope is surprisingly apparent, even in generally sensible movies like Prisoners.

Meinos Kaen

Jun 17, 2009
Confession: I thought it was a real trailer, at first. Also, it took me a couple minutes to get the 'dick in a box' joke.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Scarim Coral said:
They should do a zombie parody next (the common sense that most of us know what to do in a zombie situation).
Ask and you shall receive!

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
RJ 17 said:
Scarim Coral said:
Ask and you shall receive!

Mmm not what I had in mind (use the similar film style and several skirts like the first video) but none the less it's still funny.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Ok, that was one part brilliant, and the other part hilarious.

And all of it awesome. :D

Chaosian

Mar 26, 2011
As much as I like it, why the hell is this news? It's just a funny video someone made recently, there's a lot of funny videos being made all the time.

Anachronism

Apr 9, 2009
The jokes are a bit obvious, but you can't argue with the results. That was pretty damn funny. It does make you realise just how stupid people act in horror movies, though.
RJ 17 said:
My favorite ones were "We're going to an abandoned insane asylum with a Ouija board...wanna come?"
".........no."
Agreed. That bit was brilliant.

Arawn

Dec 18, 2003
So awesome I'd see it twice. Heck I'd see it three times. I'd just pay for a ticket and not see it.