DOTA

Dec 14, 2009
She didn't play Crystal Maiden did she...

[HEADING=1]swiftest hero there is![/HEADING]

I <3 CM

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
pfff ern srsly qt dotes2 affer plyin? wut scrub she is. casul fgt. dont evn no hw to uss prper champ sklzz cos she suc a casul fgt. i she were prop pro totes uz legt balanked hro lke faeclss vod ro pantem lanca. bt no she jss a no skil tar so no prise cannt pley gaem. go bk 2 ur legaue of smit crisis noob

Congrats to anyone who can translate that, I'm not sure I can

AWAR

Nov 15, 2009
No, just no..
You see the actual average players play Dota.
It's the impatient people who are not willing to invest time in the game that uninstall it after their first loss.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Rinse and repeat.
hazabaza1 said:
pfff ern srsly qt dotes2 affer plyin? wut scrub she is. casul fgt. dont evn no hw to uss prper champ sklzz cos she suc a casul fgt. i she were prop pro totes uz legt balanked hro lke faeclss vod ro pantem lanca. bt no she jss a no skil tar so no prise cannt pley gaem. go bk 2 ur legaue of smit crisis noob

Yeah sorry, I don't speak... whatever you call that.

Terraniux

Oct 4, 2011
hazabaza1 said:

"Pffft. Erin seriously quit DOTA 2 after playing? What a scrub she is. Casual ******. She doesn't even know how to use proper champion skills because she's such a casual ******. If she were properly pro she'd totally use legitimately balanced heroes like Faceless Void or Phantom Lancer. But no, she's just a no skill retard so no prize, cannot play game. Go back to your League of Smite Crisis, noob."

So... how'd I do?

OT: That happened to me after I tried to play Combat Arms again after two years of dormancy. Damn that game and all it's hackers to oblivion.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Terraniux said:
hazabaza1 said:

"Pffft. Erin seriously quit DOTA 2 after playing? What a scrub she is. Casual ******. She doesn't even know how to use proper champion skills because she's such a casual ******. If she were properly pro she'd totally use legitimately balanced heroes like Faceless Void or Phantom Lancer. But no, she's just a no skill retard so no prize, cannot play game. Go back to your League of Smite Crisis, noob."
Well.
It took me like five minutes to write that.

I hope you're happy that you ruined my fun.

Ishal

Oct 30, 2012
Whenever the topic of hardcore gamer comes up, or the question is asked "How serious of a gamer are you?" Or something along those lines. I think of DOTA and LoL and realize I haven't fallen completely down the rabbit hole.

Never, not if it was the last game on earth.

WhiteFangofWhoa

Jan 11, 2008
Sounds about right. Recently had this experience with Starcraft 2 as well, they just cause too much hardware damage.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
I honestly don't get it. Given how toxic the community for MOBAs is considered to be, maybe that's for the best.

hazabaza1 said:

This, on the other hand, I got. And it's probably for the worse.

Jumwa

Jun 21, 2010
So true it hurts.

I don't think DOTA 2 lasted more than an hour after I installed it the first time before hitting uninstall. Not the sort of thing I care to subject myself to.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Heh, quite true, tho i gotta admit i haven't done the deed myself.
At least not yet. But there's always room for progress!
Daystar Clarion said:
That was pretty darn adorable.

Gorrath

Feb 22, 2013
DVS BSTrD said:
I can't tell, did she actually get to play the game or not?
Indeed, the joke being that she installed, was instantly frustrated, probably by the community more than her own failures and quickly uninstalled. I love playing MOBAS, but never before have I encountered such a wretched hive of scum and villainy.