Lanespotting

GabeZhul

Mar 8, 2012
Hey, I have an idea: let's see who can find the most errors in the last panel! The winner will get an e-sandwich (with or without e-cheese, depending on preference). :p

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
wonderful as always chaps, and yes everytime I look at the last panel I find another error!

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
GabeZhul said:
Hey, I have an idea: let's see who can find the most errors in the last panel! The winner will get an e-sandwich (with or without e-cheese, depending on preference). :p
I'm yet to spot any. Everyone knows Erin's always had three hands, one leg and nothing to say.

Oh yeah - and she's a leftie, the freak.

edit:

putowtin said:
wonderful as always chaps, and yes everytime I look at the last panel I find another error!
Argh I looked back and spotted the eye, extra finger and the fact her left hand is (maybe?) a right hand!

That Eeyore

Aug 18, 2009
Okay, I spotted an extra arm, a missing leg, and I'm pretty sure Erin's pet wasn't a lizard. Also noticed no dialogue

Thought there was something off about her hair, but that may be just me.

The Real Sandman

Oct 12, 2009
GabeZhul said:
1- No dialog in dialog box
2- Unrendered textures in background
3- Erin has one eye missing
4- As well as a leg
5- Erin's right hand has five fingers
6- Her left hand is drawn as a right hand
7- THREE HANDS!!!
8- Purple vest instead of blue
9- Gecko/lizard instead of the glorious fancy rat Suchong.

I'd like my sandwich on e-multigrain bread with e-muenster cheese with e-mayo and e-honey mustard.

Dec 14, 2009
The lanes have claimed many such as you...

I've put 796 hours into the game as of typing this.

It's a ridiculously fun game to play, like a good fighting game, it gets into your head, as masses of chemical stimulant saturates your nervous system when you manage to pull off that Juggernaut Omnislash and get that godlike rampage.

Welcome to Dota, enjoy your stay.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Ahhhh DotA. Only time I've ever played the game was back when it was a custom map on WCIII. From what I've heard, it's just as in-depth and complex as it ever was back in those days, if not more so. And the community is just as full of disgruntled pricks as back in those days as well.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Dota is indeed very, very addicting. Also, I'd love to see more DOTA2-related comic strips. So I'll be looking forward to those.

Also, to anyone here playing dota2: there's a dota2 fangroup on the Escapist. Join up!

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
This is precisely why I always do my comics solo. Working with a teammate is just one more person who'll blow you off when you need him most.

Very clever strip guys. And poignant to me personally as I've been in the situation before, so well done.

PS: Dota is Satan.

Trucken

Jan 26, 2009
The Real Sandman said:
GabeZhul said:
4- As well as a leg
7- THREE HANDS!!!

I'd like my sandwich on e-multigrain bread with e-muenster cheese with e-mayo and e-honey mustard.
And her tattoo is wrong. I don't know what's on her wrist, but it sure ain't the Triforce.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
Looks like Eren took a dip in radioactive sludge. All of the wrong limbs!

rednightmare

Apr 17, 2009
Trucken said:
The Real Sandman said:
GabeZhul said:
4- As well as a leg
7- THREE HANDS!!!

And her tattoo is wrong. I don't know what's on her wrist, but it sure ain't the Triforce.
Also, that thumb on her right hand is way to short compared to the pointing finger.

BrainWalker

Aug 6, 2009
Trucken said:
Looks like the short length of chain from Bioshock's protagonist. But in any case, it's not the triforce. And I'm not 100% sure on this, but isn't the tattoo supposed to be on her other wrist? But she's got two right hands, so maybe in a way it's correct in its incorrectness.

Also I guess you could argue that it's an error that her mouth is closed when she's supposed to be saying something, even though the word balloon is blank. Also perhaps it could be considered an error that the edge of Grey's word balloon in panel 2 spills over into panel 3? I don't think Critical Miss usually does that sort of thing.