Dead Rising 3 Preview: A Zombie-Mutilating Good Time

andrearene

Mar 18, 2013
Dead Rising 3 Preview: A Zombie-Mutilating Good Time

Andrea Rene goes hands-on with Dead Rising 3 at the Xbox One preview event.

Read Full Article

JokerboyJordan

Sep 6, 2009
It actually looks surprisingly fun. Sure it may not may not be set in a shopping mall anymore, or even have the same vibrant colour scheme, but it seems like the honest-to-god successor to Dead Rising 2.

Only time will tell just how well it plays, and if memory serves this game will be completely devoid of Japanese influence, so I'm just slightly worried over losing some of its "quirkiness.

anonymity88

Sep 20, 2010
JokerboyJordan said:
It actually looks surprisingly fun. Sure it may not may not be set in a shopping mall anymore, or even have the same vibrant colour scheme, but it seems like the honest-to-god successor to Dead Rising 2.

Only time will tell just how well it plays, and if memory serves this game will be completely devoid of Japanese influence, so I'm just slightly worried over losing some of its "quirkiness.
I think the fire-spitting steamroller and the Shark-suited man with an electric saw on a stick means it'll still be pretty quirky. It is a shame it looks more drab than before though.

immortalfrieza

Elite Member
Legacy
May 12, 2011
Country
USA
Finally. This is the first piece of news I've heard about this game that actually gives me any indication that it's going anything other than basically Dead Island 3.

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
God dammit I want this game. I can't wait to get this game like 2 years down the line when the Xbone is cheaper.