Fatherland

shirin238

Aug 19, 2008
This is EA... They had creepy babies in Dante's Inferno as well as in Dead Space 2

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
Body armour made of babies. I think you guys are on to something.

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
Slightly off topic, but what if a future COd game was basically the plot of The Last of Us for its campaign?

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
At least they weren't Drakengard demon space babies.

That almost sounds like a joke...

SKBPinkie

Oct 6, 2013
Ugh...

This is precisely what puts me off the Battlefield series. And it's not just the producers / designers, it's also the fans. If you're trying to sell me a product, stop constantly comparing yourself to everything else and just tell me what's good about it. I'm perfectly capable of making the comparisons myself; don't treat me like a fucking idiot.

Reminds me of the whole "I'm a Mac" campaign. It just comes off as insecure and douchey to me.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Teoes said:
Especially if said baby-body-armor comes equipped with akimbo desert eagles!

Daaaah Whoosh

Jun 23, 2010
I do like the spirit of competition between Battlefield and CoD, except I feel like CoD isn't really participating. I mean, half of the campaign of BC2 was aimed at making fun of MW2, but so far all I've seen of Battlefield in the Call of Duty games is the map destruction they added to Ghosts.

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
RJ 17 said:
Teoes said:
It's like having your own personal torso-mounted autonomous turret. They should allow you to level up the baby separately in multiplayer, with its own Perks and all...

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
It's not that bad... They could have baby sized bomb vests on.

Oh wait, that's later in the game isn't it? THE HORROR

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Jandau said:
RJ 17 said:
Teoes said:
It's like having your own personal torso-mounted autonomous turret. They should allow you to level up the baby separately in multiplayer, with its own Perks and all...
Next thing you know, daddy's little chest-piece is going to be quick-scoping with the best of'em. *sniffle* They grow up so fast!

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
So what you're telling me is that Battlefield has suddenly become Dwarf Fortress?

I'd play it.

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
This actually sound like a good idea for a small part of the game.
A man [or a woman] holding a small bady trying to get out as stealthy as possible.
Now, I know, if a genious find a good reason for this kind of gameplay, please tell so...