8 Bridges From Movies

DrStrangelove

Apr 10, 2008
8 Bridges From Movies

Today, to celebrate the release of Bridge on the River Kwai on this day in 1957, we give you a small list of some of the most famous bridges in movie history.

Read Full Article

Remus

Reprogrammed Spambot
Nov 24, 2012
If The Bridges ever do a movie with The Baldwins, it might just be the most confusing flick ever.

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
DrStrangelove said:
8 Bridges From Movies

Today, to celebrate the release of Bridge on the River Kwai on this day in 1957, we give you a small list of some of the most famous bridges in movie history.

Read Full Article
And one of the Bridges featured in the 2nd Fast and Furious movie (with Ludacris) is the 7 Mile Bridge in the FL Keys, where True Lies also filmed a bridge explosion on a rebuilt section of the old 7 Mile Bridge (best bridge explosion in my opinion, but I'm biased because I'm a Keys native).

Remus

Reprogrammed Spambot
Nov 24, 2012
amaranth_dru said:
DrStrangelove said:
8 Bridges From Movies

Read Full Article
And one of the Bridges featured in the 2nd Fast and Furious movie (with Ludacris) is the 7 Mile Bridge in the FL Keys, where True Lies also filmed a bridge explosion on a rebuilt section of the old 7 Mile Bridge (best bridge explosion in my opinion, but I'm biased because I'm a Keys native).
Nah, best bridge explosion evar would be this:
I love the 90s!

vonny

Nov 28, 2013
noone noticed that a bridge too far isn't actually about a failed attempt to capture bridges into germany, but to capture bridges into the netherlands (Germany's neighbour)?

Kaymish

The Morally Bankrupt Weasel
Sep 10, 2008
i have been to the bridge on the river Kwai and its nothing like the image you have there though i suppose that it is the one from the movie so what can you do but blame the film for getting the wrong one and besides it was stolen from a cement factory and moved to the Khwae Yai
the square arches are replacements for the ones that got bombed

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
I'm surprised not to see the Bridget Jones movies.

Also, the Brooklyn Bridge should get some sort of honorable mention for helping take down Zilla.