8 Alien Movies To Keep You Awake At Night

DrStrangelove

Apr 10, 2008
8 Alien Movies To Keep You Awake At Night

Let's give you a good pick-me-up this fine Tuesday with a list of the Alien movies for you to enjoy. Dive in and make sure to keep those face hugging bastards away from your face.

Read Full Article

Remus

Reprogrammed Spambot
Nov 24, 2012
There was the great Rutger Hauer magnum opus, well, behind Bladerunner, that had an alien living in the sewers of London.

Sure it's not officially an Alien, but come on!

SonOfVoorhees

Aug 3, 2011
Can i do a list of top 5 Diehard movies to watch? Also Alien 3 was better than Alien 4, mostly due to 4 have a dumb human alien hybrid and also they brought Ripley back and made her nigh on invincible. Atleast Alien 3 made the alien an actual threat again and something to be feared.

xPixelatedx

Jan 19, 2011
Predators and Alien 4 are somewhat odd choices, particularly given the lighthearted and comedic nature of them. I am actually shocked 'The Thing' didn't make the list, (and no, I don't mean the recent remake). That movie is pretty unsettling.

Right Hook

May 29, 2011
E.T. feels really out of place, haha. Knew all the others before even looking, kinda bummed as I thought there might be an obscure eighth Alien related movie I hadn't heard of yet. Oh well.

Darks63

Mar 8, 2010
How is Alien Resurrection Gonna keep me up at night? that movie is a dark comedy. Maybe keep me up laughing?

I wont even go into the AVP series.

How about something like I Come In Peace instead? It has a freaky premise about humans being destroyed by alien drug addicts if this one particular alien isnt stopped.