Pre-Order Deals, FFXIII-3: Lightning Returns & Dark Souls II

dealzon

Nov 19, 2012
Pre-Order Deals, FFXIII-3: Lightning Returns & Dark Souls II

Awesomenauts base game & DLC packs [http://www.dealzon.com/deals/awesomenauts-pc?drc=escapist] - 75% off at GamersGate.
Deal expires January 15.
<br clear=all>

The weekly "Big Deals on the Internet" is brought to you by the crew from every Tuesday [http://www.dealzon.com] at 5:30PM Eastern for the latest deals. Feedback? Let us know in the comments!

Alpha Maeko

Uh oh, better get Maeko!
Apr 14, 2010
I want that Soldier 1st Class & Buster sword preorder bonuses for FF13-3 sooooo bad D:

TemperHoof

Jan 14, 2013
Yeah, not going to be putting any money down on FF13-3. I made the mistake of buying the first and the second one, but seeing how short and feeble the second one was -- I'm not going to fuel the flame any long. No pre-orders, no purchases for anything related to FF13-3. I saw the final boss fight on Youtube and the ended, and it still doesn't make up for everything they've put us through.

My money is going to a series which needs it; Bravely Default: Flying Fairy.

dealzon

Nov 19, 2012
TemperHoof said:
Yeah, not going to be putting any money down on FF13-3. I made the mistake of buying the first and the second one, but seeing how short and feeble the second one was -- I'm not going to fuel the flame any long. No pre-orders, no purchases for anything related to FF13-3. I saw the final boss fight on Youtube and the ended, and it still doesn't make up for everything they've put us through.

My money is going to a series which needs it; Bravely Default: Flying Fairy.
Now that's a neat 3DS title to look forward to.

I read that they nerfed some of the content for the US localization though. Not sure if true or not.

Neta

Aug 22, 2013
I thought advertising was against the terms and conditions of the website?

recurve6

Jan 8, 2011
I guess I'll have to cancel my first Dark Souls 2 preorder, but at least I'll save a few bucks. If there's a game worth preordering it's definitely a Souls game.