8 Charlie Chaplin Movies You Can't Miss

DrStrangelove

Apr 10, 2008
8 Charlie Chaplin Movies You Can't Miss

Today we celebrate the day that Charlie Chaplin's The Kid was released. So find a good seat and take in the genius that is Charlie Chaplin.

Read Full Article

Neverhoodian

Apr 2, 2008
Good ol' Charlie. Too bad Hitler had to go ruin his moustache style.

On a related note, The Great Dictator is one of my all-time favorite films. It's where we got what is quite possibly the finest speech ever made:

Kudos for mentioning Buster Keaton as well. He doesn't get enough credit for his work in this day and age. The man had serious balls, as he did his own often death-defying stunts in his films.

Moeez

May 28, 2009
The feature is fine, more people should check out Chaplin movies anyway, but I don't like this multi-page clickbait kind of practice to get click revenue for each page when all of it could have fit one page. It comes off as desperate.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
I've seen all but the last three. I had no idea Chaplin and Keaton had starred in a movie together, I'm glad it happened. Sounds almost too fanfictiony to be true!

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
Neverhoodian said:
On a related note, The Great Dictator is one of my all-time favorite films. It's where we got what is quite possibly the finest speech ever made:
[brofist]

And those aren't tears, that is manliness oozing from my eyes, dammit.