How to Follow and Stream Winter Olympics Sochi 2014

Dan O'Halloran

Feb 4, 2014
How to Follow and Stream Winter Olympics Sochi 2014

The Olympics begin this week. Are you prepared for a flurry of Winter sports in real-time? Here's how.

Read Full Article

TiberiusEsuriens

Jun 24, 2010
Apparently the Sochi Olympics are such a joke that half the world isn't bothering to watch, much less participate. Ignoring the "1st world problems" accommodations, the training and practice courses have already injured and removed several medalists from being able to compete, as well as the civil rights issues prohibiting several athletes from even attending.

I love me some Winter Olympics, but this year the athletes could care so little that I feel like watching would be a waste of time. Hopefully I'm wrong, but by now I don't care enough to watch and be corrected.

YunaX

Apr 26, 2011
This is the first winter Olympics I'm not going to watch.

Russia is such a mess right now in every way. It's just not worth tuning in.

Not to mention there's already been injuries galore and the games will most likely be a mess to watch. I honestly don't think many of the athletes will be bringing their A game anyways.

Vegosiux

May 18, 2011
Our hockey team qualified for the first time in history. Of course I'm going to watch. Then again, no danger of the venues being subpar there, seeing as how hockey is a big thing in Russia.

And we play our first game of the tournament against Russia! Wouldn't it be grand if the lynx could ruin the bear's day...

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
Gay enough for me this year

The problems facing Russia right now combined with the gut wrenching violence against homosexuals is not something I can remotely even believe to be in my capacity to turn a blind eye to. I am boycotting it this year, sorry athletes I know you trained hard but I will catch some third party highlights online if at all possible a few months from now.

P.S. I felt like linking or embedding some news stories about said violence but I feel that they far exceed this sites rules.

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
wombat_of_war said:
Warrior Snip
Do you have any surplus, military-grade wombats available? I might need some for... nefarious purposes after reading all of that and a few Google searches.

jackpipsam

SEGA fanboy
Jun 2, 2009
The opening ceremony was amazing (outside of the ring hiccup).

But the sport events themselves don't interest me.