Majesco Joins Valve's Steam Service

Shawn Andrich

Aug 4, 2006
Majesco Joins Valve's Steam Service

Majesco and Valve have signed a deal to bring BloodRayne 1 & 2, Advent Rising and Psychonauts to Steam.

Mejesco's final big budget games before moving back [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/7.34511] to the lower cost value market will get a second chance on Valve's digital distribution Steam service. Starting today, Advent Rising and BloodRayne 1 & 2 will be available over Steam for $19.95. In early October, the critically acclaimed and low selling Psychonauts will also be released on the service.

"With a growing number of active gamers connected to Steam, we are able to provide a much longer tail for games than traditionally provided" said Jason Holtman, director of business development at Valve. "As we work to expand the services and products offered via Steam, we continue to seek quality offerings such as the Majesco titles, which we added to the Steam library of games today."

Also launching soon on Steam is Dark Messiah of Might and Magic in October and Defcon [http://www.everybody-dies.com/] on September 29th.

GunShy

Jul 27, 2006
Nazis, guns, hot vampire chicks, how can you not like bloodrayne? The movie is even more fun.

Jul 28, 2006
Shawn Andrich said:
BloodRayne had it's moments, I think I finished both. I know my wife loved being a kick-ass vampire chick ;)
Even mentioning your wife in a hot ass-kicking vampire context will not be enough to convince me of BloodRayne's merits. Not that I don't appreciate the image...

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
Demiurge said:
Shawn Andrich said:
BloodRayne had it's moments, I think I finished both. I know my wife loved being a kick-ass vampire chick ;)
Even mentioning your wife in a hot ass-kicking vampire context will not be enough to convince me of BloodRayne's merits. Not that I don't appreciate the image...
True, true. But PICTURES would do wonders ;)