The Walking Dead Recap: Season 4 Episode 11 "Claimed"

Dan O'Halloran

Feb 4, 2014
The Walking Dead Recap: Season 4 Episode 11 "Claimed"

New characters, more Michonne emoting and the return of action!Rick. The second half of the season continues to impress.

Read Full Article

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
Oh man? The guys killing each other for the ones who can take a nap on the bed is so stupid.. IF YOU'VE ESTABLISHED THAT EVERYONE TURNS INTO ZOMBIES AFTER DYING, TAKE THE GUY OUT BEFORE HAVING A CHARACTER TAKE A NAP!

?Sorry about getting "caps lock raged"..

EDIT: Well, just fact checked and the guy is apparently unconscious?. I assumed that it was bad actor that couldn't act a dead body. (Seen that way too much in movies.)

Disregard my "Caps lock rage" then.

TKretts3

Jul 20, 2010
Random Argument Man said:
Oh man? The guys killing each other for the ones who can take a nap on the bed is so stupid.. IF YOU'VE ESTABLISHED THAT EVERYONE TURNS INTO ZOMBIES AFTER DYING, TAKE THE GUY OUT BEFORE HAVING A CHARACTER TAKE A NAP!

Perhaps not everyone knows this? I mean, I'd imagine that news doesn't spread fast when there are no phones, internets, or post offices, and just stepping outside puts you at great risk.

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
Umm...That guy was breathing that was on the floor. He didn't kill him, just knocked him out.

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
TKretts3 said:
Random Argument Man said:

Perhaps not everyone knows this? I mean, I'd imagine that news doesn't spread fast when there are no phones, internets, or post offices, and just stepping outside puts you at great risk.
If I remember right, the show has covered around 2 years after the apocalypse. Would make sense that people have deduced this? Although, I wouldn't be surprised if the writers decided to go that route to cover possible plot holes.

Dan O'Halloran

Feb 4, 2014
Hmm, that dude thrown out of bed looked dead to me, but I suppose it was the one in the bathroom that came back as a zombie and not him so I suppose you're right. Still fighting over the bed like it's the last one on earth...

Big_Willie_Styles: Glad I could shed some light on the highlights of the episode. Let me know if you want to see anything new or different.

Remus

Reprogrammed Spambot
Nov 24, 2012
Seeing Glenn KO Joseph reminded me of how he's always the guy people underestimate. He's still messed up from the strain of Spanish flu that hit the prison and he pulled a George McFly right out of the gate. It's gonna be a long walk back to Atlanta.

BanicRhys

May 31, 2011
So you have information that could save the entire human race and you keep it to your truck killing self?

I really hate these new guys.

newwiseman

Aug 27, 2010
The only guy that died in the house that we see is the guy Rick strangles in the bathroom and leaves with the door open, the guy in the bedroom was breathing after he was choked out (people that don't see it need a bigger tv, or a higher def signal). The guy we hear screaming was most likely the guy napping on the floor of the bedroom. Hardwick brought that up in the aftershow. This and calling Tara's actions a betrayal last week, I don't know if I can trust these recaps.

Considering who they got to play the guy with the tennis ball we'll see them again guaranteed.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
This episode was a much improvement on the last which I just felt like was there for filler. More action happened and I really want to know more about Michonne.
Her character seems to have changed very quickly though. I understand keeping her the same broody character throughout might come across as boring but she seems too different in a short space of time.
I loved the scenes a few episodes back where she had the dream/flashback about her son and partner. Very nicely edited.

the7ofswords

Apr 9, 2009
Just as an FYI?the term "jarhead" is specific to the United States Marine Corps. Abraham Ford was an Army Sergeant, not a Marine. (Not to be pedantic, or anything.)