Game of Thrones Deaths Posterized in Artsy Countdown

StewShearerOld

Geekdad News Writer
Jan 5, 2013
Game of Thrones Deaths Posterized in Artsy Countdown

Artist Robert M. Ball is illustrating a Game of Thrones death every day until season four's April 6th premiere.

Be wary! The following images contain Game of Thrones spoilers!

Game of Thrones' season four premiere is only Robert M. Ball, meanwhile, is illustrating every major death in the show.

Ball, who was set to the task by HBO, has been recreating a death a day as a sort of artistic countdown to the show's return. The images, which currently number 19, have been designed in such a way that they're largely abstract. Even so, people just getting into the show or just catching up on it may want to avoid these Ball's Thrones-centric art pieces until after they're up to speed on all the terrible horrible things that happen in the first three seasons.

[gallery=2266]

In the mean time, fans that enjoy Ball's work are being encouraged to <a href=http://beautifuldeath.com/submit-your-beautiful-death>submit their own art based on their favorite death from the show. I personally won't being doing that (stick figures are more my speed), but I do very much look forward to seeing the rest of Ball's illustrations as the countdown continues. Take a look at the currently available offerings and let us know which ones you like best.

Source: Beautiful Death

Eri

The Light of Dawn
Feb 21, 2009
Maybe we wouldn't have to be so wary of spoilers for so long if they wouldn't take forever and a day to release another season.

Amaror

Apr 15, 2011
Eri said:
Maybe we wouldn't have to be so wary of spoilers for so long if they wouldn't take forever and a day to release another season.
Haha,
You know nothing, Jon Snow.

Try and be a fan of the book series and than we can talk about waiting for another release, ok?

Deathfish15

Nov 7, 2006
The last one is still the best quote of the show to date: "Those are brave men knocking at our door....let's go kill them!" Stay classy, Little Imp.

Captcha: Tacky!

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
Damn is that some nice art. I wish I had money so that I wish I could buy them.

AdagioBoognish

Member?
Nov 5, 2013
Amaror said:
Eri said:
Haha,
You know nothing, Jon Snow.

Try and be a fan of the book series and than we can talk about waiting for another release, ok?
Lol! Yeah, the new season will come out soon enough. I just read through all the books last year, so I've not had to wait as long as most of the fans, but it's still killing me. I'm jealous that I didn't know about the series sooner, but I'm so, so thankful I got to read through 1-5 without all the years in between. What hell those fans have gone through.