Marge Simpson Body Paint Shoot Will Leave You Cowering in Fear

StewShearerOld

Geekdad News Writer
Jan 5, 2013
Marge Simpson Body Paint Shoot Will Leave You Cowering in Fear

Photographer Alexander Khokhlov recently held a photo shoot transforming Marge of The Simpsons into a real-world horror.

I love The Simpsons. Granted, the show arguably peaked years ago and there are some who would be more than happy to see it bite the proverbial dust. Even so, if you were to set me down with its heyday seasons I could happily waste days reliving the countless classic moments that drove the series to its status as a pop culture icon. That being the case, even I have limits about the sort of Simpsons content I can enjoy.

A recent photo shoot recreating series matriarch Marge, for instance, falls very much outside the boundaries of my comfort. The shoot, put together by photographer Alexander Khokhlov, uses 3D make-up materials <a href=<a href=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFJKTYaYrbM>to transform a model into the jaundice-skinned likeness of Marge. It's also about the creepiest danged thing that I've ever seen.

Don't get me wrong, it's not that I can't appreciate the skill that went into the shoot. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that the makeup artists and stylists involved in this did some genuinely impressive work. The giant hair-piece made of flowers, for instance, is pretty danged neat. Even so, the whole thing just looks weird and the longer I stare at the picture of real-world Marge, the more convinced I am that she wants to eat my soul. What do you think? Am I overreacting or is this irrefutable proof that some cartoon characters are better left animated?

Source: <a href=http://sploid.gizmodo.com/this-real-life-photo-of-marge-simpson-will-haunt-your-d-1550962939/@jesusdiaz>Sploid

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Keep the massive eyes and mouth and we have the next big slasher-flick killer.

Orbot_Vectorman

Cleaning trash since 1990
May 11, 2009
10/10 I'd hit it.

j/k.

Honestly I find this impressive on an artistic standpoint, plus seeing the human eyes lessens the fear a tad, shy that yea I can't wait to see the Lisa, Bart, and Homer body paints.

Someone Depressing

Jan 16, 2011
I feel part of me eating an entire box of ibuprofen pills, and slowly waiting for the sweet release of death.

Sure, the artistic skill that went into making this is phenomenal. The end result, however, is something that... just shouldn't be.

The mouth in particular gets me.

Mirrorknight

Jul 23, 2009
It's pretty cool, until you notice the eye slits and actual lips which makes it look like there's a face coming out of Marge's face, then it becomes pure terror.

omega 616

Elite Member
May 1, 2009
Fuck me! Even pyramid head would drop a deuce at that! The horror!

Scariest cosplay ever, I mean it's good but more suited to Halloween and not comic con.

Imagine the whole Simpson family, all stood in a group ...!

Cerebrawl

Feb 19, 2014
And here I was thinking uncanny valley was just for almost-human looking robots.

Yeah that's creepy, especially the mouth.

MCerberus

Jun 26, 2013
GAAAAAAAAH

whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhy

I don't... I don't want to know what the model looks like when she opens her eyes.

martyrdrebel27

Feb 16, 2009
MCerberus said:
GAAAAAAAAH

whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhy

I don't... I don't want to know what the model looks like when she opens her eyes.
JESUS CHRIST DUDE! WHY EVEN PUT THAT IMAGE IN MY MIND?!?!

i was almost okay with the demon until that thought.

please, mr. photographer, DO NOT DO the rest of the family.