8 DC Characters That Deserve Their Own Movie

DrStrangelove

Apr 10, 2008
8 DC Characters That Deserve Their Own Movie

With DC ramping up their superhero movies, let's give them eight possible contenders for the next movie. Some more likely than others, but prepare to expect gritty reboots of them all over the years as they try to catch up with Marvel.

Read Full Article

V4Viewtiful

Feb 12, 2014
Robin would be better as a series, (even more as a cartoon) It can go for seven or so seasons
Season 1-2: Dick
Season 3: Jason
4-5: Tim
6: Damian
7: ?

I'd love a Jim Gordon movie, It could just be Gotham PD, be like them cop action drama's and maybe during Batman's time but you only hear him, never see him in the shadows

Bullock and Renee Montoya need some screen time.

Deacon Cole

Jan 10, 2009
Country
USA
A list of eight DC characters and half of them are secondary Batman characters.

You are aware that DC has more characters than just Batman, right? Like, hundreds more?

Personally, I'd like to see a Plastic Man movie. The world is ready for a funny super hero movie and Plas fits the bill.

Aquaman could be turned into an epic series if they did it right and lifted the right stories from the comics, namely Adventure Comics # 452 where his son dies. If only people would shut up and stop quoting the Seanbaby article from 2000.

He's a water hero. They need to set the movie in the ocean or he is literally a fish out of water. If they do that, it could be great. But they'll probably cast Jack Black or something.

Kyr Knightbane

Jan 3, 2012
Really?

A list of DC Characters that need a movie and NOBODY mentions LOBO?!

Really?! What the hell?

He's DA MAIN MAN!
HE NEEDS A MOVIE!

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
It seems that half of the list is getting a movie, is going to co-star in a movie, or is going to appear in a TV show. I mean Wonder Woman is going to be in Man of Steal 2 and as far as I am aware she is going to get her own film at some point, The Flash is getting his own TV series as a spin-off of Arrow, and Jim Gordon is going to be the starring character in Gotham.

I think they just need to branch out a little. DC is HUGE. There are characters coming out of the wazoo on both the Hero and Villain side, and all of which have their own and unique storylines.

Sack of Cheese

Sep 12, 2011
I'm sick of Batman already. DC movie universe can use more Kryptonians: Superboy, Supergirl, Power Girl, Krypto.
Or a movie about the bad guys like Darkseid and his Furies can be good too, or Black Adam.

And of course: Wonder Woman!! I prefer her pre-52 backstory, but still... I take what I get.

Winnosh

Sep 23, 2010
the antithesis said:
A list of eight DC characters and half of them are secondary Batman characters.

You are aware that DC has more characters than just Batman, right? Like, hundreds more?

Personally, I'd like to see a Plastic Man movie. The world is ready for a funny super hero movie and Plas fits the bill.

Aquaman could be turned into an epic series if they did it right and lifted the right stories from the comics, namely Adventure Comics # 452 where his son dies. If only people would shut up and stop quoting the Seanbaby article from 2000.

He's a water hero. They need to set the movie in the ocean or he is literally a fish out of water. If they do that, it could be great. But they'll probably cast Jack Black or something.
\

Why would you say that about Aquaman, hell some of his best stories have him nowhere near water. I say just bring on more of the Greek gods and have him tangle with them. He'd show Kratos how it's done.

Tanis

The Last Albino
Aug 30, 2010
WAY too much Batman-verse.

No love for Power Girl?
A women who's (nearly) as powerful as Superman, but WAY smarter?