Titanfall Drops to $45, Season Pass is 20% Off

dealzon

Nov 19, 2012
Titanfall Drops to $45, Season Pass is 20% Off

Dead Rising 3 [http://www.dealzon.com/deals/dead-rising-3?drc=escapist:dead-rising-3-xbox-one] (Xbox One) - $34.99 at NewEgg.
Next best is $49 at Amazon.
<br clear=all>

The weekly "Big Deals on the Internet" is brought to you by the crew from every Tuesday [http://www.dealzon.com] at 5:30PM Eastern for the latest deals. Feedback? Let us know in the comments!

Oct 20, 2010
Ace Morologist said:
Okay, this is just a straight-up ad. What the heck, guys? All pretense of journalism dropping?
Not enough of us stopped using The Program That Shall Not Be Named, and Captcha isn't doing enough. New methods must be found.

Snark aside, lets play Good Idea, Bad Idea. Good Idea: Respond to the main complaint about your game by lowering it's cost to something reasonable. Bad Idea: Only do this for One day, at one outlet, while charging full price everywhere else.

WhiteTigerShiro

Sep 26, 2008
dealzon said:
Been waiting for a price drop on Titanfall before giving the game a shot?
Nope. I've been waiting for an Origin drop. I don't even care if it's on Steam or not; release a stand-alone version for all I care. I just refuse to buy the game while it's Origin-exclusive.

karma9308

Jan 26, 2013
SilverStuddedSquirre said:
Ace Morologist said:
Okay, this is just a straight-up ad. What the heck, guys? All pretense of journalism dropping?
Not enough of us stopped using The Program That Shall Not Be Named, and Captcha isn't doing enough. New methods must be found.

Snark aside, lets play Good Idea, Bad Idea. Good Idea: Respond to the main complaint about your game by lowering it's cost to something reasonable. Bad Idea: Only do this for One day, at one outlet, while charging full price everywhere else.
You made me miss Animaniacs something fierce now. I wish WB didn't take them off youtube...

softclocks

Mar 7, 2014
This is an ad, plain and simple.

I'm not even using adblock and they're ramming this stuff down my throat.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Ace Morologist said:
Dealzon user has been doing this kind of ads for months now. this is nothing new.

a warning to anyone that are interested to gamestop offers. it forces you to redeem the code via gamestop app that you must install. then it servs you a popup advertising even during your gaming sessions. use at your own risk