8 Reasons Sean Bean Can't Have Nice Things

DrStrangelove

Apr 10, 2008
8 Reasons Sean Bean Can't Have Nice Things

Sean Bean's characters have a history of dying. Today we give you eight of this best characters that can't seem to find the end of the show. Let's celebrate the man that can't seem to stay alive.

Read Full Article

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
I really missed him in Equilibrium. That was a damn shame, that one.

Fat Hippo

Prepare to be Gnomed
Legacy
May 29, 2009
I enjoy him whenever he appears, and his death scenes tend to be great. They should be, since he's had so much practice.

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
Sean Miller is ambiguous? He is a psychopath so focused on killing a man's family because he defeated him once that he abandons his mission and kills his compatriots.

Plus Sean Bean played Sharpe for fifteen years without dieing.

PoolCleaningRobot

Mar 18, 2012
Before I started watching Game of Thrones, the only thing I knew about it was that Sean Bean dies in the first season but god damn, that scene still got me ;_;

Sep 14, 2009
even if the hitcher was a crap popcorn movie, I still thought that car chase scene was kinda badass

he takes out a fucking helicopter pilot with a god damn pistol WHILE he is driving his badass car.

plus the "five finger fuckin me" quote at the end got a laugh out of me

I thoroughly enjoy him in every movie he is though, man is bloody good at filling his roles.

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
His character may have not died in the last Silent Hill movie. But you can see that something died inside him while he was making the movie.

Stu35

Aug 1, 2011
octafish said:
Plus Sean Bean played Sharpe for fifteen years without dieing.
The awesome un-killable-ness of Sharpe outweighs the deathbound nature of Sean Bean.

I have, for some time, held the theory that Sean Bean is actually just a lazy actor, and that his character dying is one of the main things he asks for in all his contracts.

008Zulu said:
He was in the movie Ronin, he didn't die, but he was fired from the mercenary gang for being inexperienced.
And lying about being a blade.

In my head he was killed off screen after that.