Kirby Triple Deluxe Review - Dededelightful

Jimothy Sterling

Apr 18, 2011
Kirby Triple Deluxe Review - Dededelightful

A light, breezy, inescapably charming platformer. Kirby comes home!

Read Full Article

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
I am ashamed that you don't have a Kirby plush on your podium, Jim. I mean, c'mon, I have one on my desk and I am just a common gamer. And it's hard to argue with Kirby's adorable face.

OT: I'm looking forward to picking this up sometime in the near future, it been too long since I've played a Kirby game. Now my only question is: will Kirby wear Samus' new heels in the new Smash Bros. game if he absorbs Samus...

Jimothy Sterling

Apr 18, 2011
CrazyCapnMorgan said:
I am ashamed that you don't have a Kirby plush on your podium, Jim. I mean, c'mon, I have one on my desk and I am just a common gamer. And it's hard to argue with Kirby's adorable face.
I have a range of Kirby plushes, actually. They're just too big!

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
Jimothy Sterling said:
CrazyCapnMorgan said:
I have a range of Kirby plushes, actually. They're just too big!
Goddammit, now I'm a little bit motivated to find a miniature Kirby plush. If a miniature Willem DeFoe exists, so too must Kirby! Somewhere...

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
While this power can be used to drag large objects around the map and get through a level in inventive ways, the real joy of Hypernova is watching enemies scrabble and scrape, attempting desperately to claw their away out of the vortex. It's pretty damn dark, especially when you watch, in grisly detail, as a large snake-like monster is slurped into Kirby's Tardis-esque gob at a speed just slow enough for you to realize said creature understands every horrible thing that's happening to it.
Well... I'm definitely never looking at Kirby the same way again.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
I better run out and get this game soon! I really love Kirby games.

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
I completely forgot about this game! thanks for reminding me Jim, I might have to look into it~

jp201

Nov 24, 2009
I was expecting some kind of sandwich looking at the title of the game but I guess this will do.

Uratoh

Jun 10, 2011
Why can't I get this game nowwww @_@ I was sort of apprehensive about a traditional kirby game after Squeak Squad, but hearing Jim loves it...must...build...time...machine...

Vigormortis

Nov 21, 2007
As much of an irony as it is, a return to it's roots sounds like a nice change of pace for the Kirby series. And given how much I enjoy the series I may have to pick this one up.

In fact, I might enjoy it too much - at a subconscious level. I swear I have some classic Pavlovian response wherein I smile uncontrollably every time I hear the Kirby theme.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
I've had very little interest in the spin-offs, outside of Air Ride, but I absolutely adore classic Kirby gameplay. I was already planning on picking Triple Deluxe on Saturday or so, it's good to hear from another Kirby fan that it's another great addition to the franchise.