These Classic Sci-Fi Movie Posters Portray A Very Bizarre Future

DrStrangelove

Apr 10, 2008
These Classic Sci-Fi Movie Posters Portray A Very Bizarre Future

Today we give you nine amazingly beautiful science fiction movies of yore. You may remember some from Mystery Science Theater 3000, so be prepared for some practical special effects, and so many people in monster costumes.

Read Full Article

Sigmund Av Volsung

Hella noided
Dec 11, 2009
I love how the movies back then were like games today.

"Lookatdeeswomen": The Game.

I wonder if there ever was a work of fiction that accurately predicted the world of today...

Ignatz_Zwakh

Sep 3, 2010
Always found the American poster for Mothra hilarious. They make him look so evil (Or is it a her? I forget) when if anything, he's the bloody hero of the picture. Or at least the misunderstood force of nature.

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
It's hilarious how four out of nine of them had unconscious or terrified ladies being carried by some monster.

evilnancyreagan

May 1, 2014
This list reads like the opening song in Rocky Horror, most excellent.

Interesting trend of female empowerment used for juxtaposition in these films.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I think I've seen that Barbarella movie. If I'm right she gets put in this "torture" machine that's supposed to pleasure her to death, but she ends up overloading it. >_<

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
I've had an alarm clock based in that robot in that last poster for, like, 12 years. To turn it off you had to point with and pull the trigger on a laser gun remote, makes me wonder why I'm not using it now.

I didn't know where that robot was from, and what the hell, it produced alcohol in the movie it was in? Weird how my parents gave me this thing when I was about 6 years old.