It's a Puppy! Look at His Cute Little Face!

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
The dog in question is named Peanut, and you didn't name this gallery the 'Peanut Gallery'?

For shame.

Also, d'awwwwwwwwww...

Look at da puppy! :D

Objectable

Oct 31, 2013
This is now the new Escapist.
Goodbye Videogames.
Our new puppy overlords shall rule this site forever and ever.
Amen.

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
I'm having a really shitty day, like, very, very shitty day, I think these pictures at least eased the shittiness of my day, thank you very much for sharing this cute little puppy.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
I pulled the Konami Code on that page, and basically became the best page on the whole internet.

luvd1

Jan 25, 2010
Ickle wee puppywuppy. Little smoochiewoochie wibble cutie.... Is he going to be in the new ghost dlc?

IllumInaTIma

Flesh is but a garment!
Feb 6, 2012
And this is why I love The Escapist. Just because we are serious video gaming website doesn't mean we can't take break and take a handful of pictures with an adorable little puppy!

JimB

Apr 1, 2012
Chihuahuas usually kind of piss me off, but this is a very handsome puppy. What's the other part of his mix?

JimB

Apr 1, 2012
Call Me Jose said:
JimB said:
Chihuahuas usually kind of piss me off, but this is a very handsome puppy. What's the other part of his mix?
He's a mix of Chihuahua and Feist.
He's a good-looking dog. Thanks for the answer, Call Me Jose.

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
I usually don't consider chihuahuas cute (due to forehead- toyterriers are much cuter)
But puppies are always cute :D
Especially I like how his ears are wobbly and facing different directions
(our toyterrier had same thing when he was a puppy and it also was hilarious back then too)

Call Me Jose said:
JimB said:
He's a mix of Chihuahua and Feist. :D
Since feist is a hunting breed, will Peanut be used for a hunt?

captcha: marry me
Dammit captcha stop harassing me! I already explained that our relationship will remain purely platonic.
It's not you, it's me- I simply tend to avoid close relationship with homicidal AIs