8 Things You Probably Shouldn't Kill

DrStrangelove

Apr 10, 2008
8 Things You Probably Shouldn't Kill

Today we give you eight plants and animals that you should avoid killing if you encounter it in the wild. They may be pretty but they're rare and endangered so you should probably just let it live. I don't know why I'm having to explain this to you, they're endangered and shouldn't be harmed. Why are you laughing? I'm serious. You really just want to watch the world burn, don't you? You monster.

Read Full Article

Aug 31, 2012
Amorphophallus titanum approximately translates to "odd shaped penis of the titans" i.e. the freaky giant dong plant. Another fun fact.

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
I'm not gonna lie; when I first saw the title I was expecting a cucco joke.

Also, that Iberian Lynx looks so adorable.

shirkbot

Apr 15, 2013
I want to make a graph to prove the notion that we're more likely to not drive cute creatures to extinction, then overlay it with a graph of an animal's perceived lethality to extinction ratio (think tigers) and see where the critical crossing point is where lethality outweighs cuteness.

Ten Foot Bunny

I'm more of a dishwasher girl
Mar 19, 2014
House spiders are on my no-kill list, unless they're black widows and then I dispatch them with great haste. If they can kill me, then fair game! Other spiders in my neck of the woods are harmless.

And no, I don't leave the spiders in the house either. I catch them in a glass and take them outside.