Sunset Overdrive Gameplay Trailer: Awesome Rampage!

Karloff

Oct 19, 2009
Sunset Overdrive Gameplay Trailer: Awesome Rampage!

I used to think this town was boring ...

Read Full Article

savageoblivi0n

Aug 7, 2008
This looks insanely fun, and I'm loving the sense of humor they're bringing to it. Combine with the vibrant color palette and even the jaded masses around here might be able to say something besides how much it's gonna suck. XD

Mr. Q

Apr 30, 2013

I loved its reveal trailer and its gameplay footage. This looks like a fun as hell shooter and I hope it lives up to the hype.

spartandude

Nov 24, 2009
My internet cut out just as this segment ended and ive got to say that it looks really boring... well it looks like it could get old quickly and i dont like that its less of a wacky fun silly game and more of a "hey look at how wacky we, this is not a serious game its silly, hey look we arnt all over games. Look LOOK!"

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Looks like a fun mix between Saints Row the Third and Jet Set Radio. I'm in.

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
For me this actually looks really boring. It just seems very monotone.. I guess I'll have to see more before I judge properly. But for now? Yeah boring.

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'm interested. But it really depends on how much gameplay options they give the player. If it's just a pure run-and-gun the entire game, it's gonna get stale quickly.

Azure Knight-Zeo

Jun 7, 2010
I know this is an early build, but it isn't doing it for me. Maybe it's because this looks like an "arena" game where you kill enemies until the time runs out, which I never really liked unless it's a mini-game to unlock gear or money.