Grand Theft Auto V Coming to PS4, Xbox One, PC This Fall

roseofbattle

News Room Contributor
Apr 18, 2011
Grand Theft Auto V Coming to PS4, Xbox One, PC This Fall

Grand Theft Auto V players will be able to transfer their progress from PS3 and Xbox 360.

Read Full Article

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
Woo GTA V on PC!! 2nd Best news from the PS4 event, after Grim Fandango HD (still hoping that turns out to be PC as well)

Azaraxzealot

Dec 1, 2009
About damn time! Seriously, they've jerked us around long enough. Hopefully my PC can take it.

J Tyran

Dec 15, 2011
Looking like that I can more than forgive Rockstar for taking their time with the upgraded current gen and PC release, looks loads better than a bit higher res and longer draw distance. With the gameplay already being solid it should be awesome.

J Tyran

Dec 15, 2011
crazygameguy4ever said:
where did they say GTA 5 would be on PC?
Here, [http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52261/Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Coming-this-Fall-to-PlayStation-4-Xbox] in the article at the Rockstar Website and presumably announced at E3 too.

truckspond

Oct 26, 2013
YES! THANK YOU ROCKSTAR!

Looks like I'll have to make a second PC preorder this year...

RedBackDragon

Apr 22, 2013
Finaly!

*feeds his graphics card its greens* hopefully i should be good for when this comes out on PC

NuclearKangaroo

Feb 7, 2014
rejoice!

i might get this on a sale once it lands on steam because

a) didnt enjoy GTA4 that much

b) i have to trade for the damn thing, take two banned their games from my country

Lizmichi

Detective Prince
Jul 2, 2009
Looks like this [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/127807-Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Anti-PC-Petition-Has-10-000-Signatures] can suck it. I can't wait. Just in time too because now I have a working PC again.

Parasondox

Jun 15, 2013
Seeing as it's coming to PC, let's hope the game runs smoother, better, finer and fixes some of the crappy bugs and glitches and headaches that console users had to go through.

InsanityRequiem

Nov 9, 2009
I called it. I freaking called it. When the thread was out in regards to the "Petition for GTAV to get on PC", I called that the game would take 6 months to a year to come out on the PC. Petition be damned.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
ech, everyone knew they are going to anounce that on E3, and everyone also knew its going to be bad because by now noone cares about GTA5 anymore. releasing your game 1 year too late rockstar.

yeah, i may pick it up on same some time, sure, i woud have paid full price for PC version back then. but hey, at least they are releasing at all, since the current abominations i dont count as releases.

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
It's funny how Rockstar would first release GTA V for PC instead of Red Dead Redemption.

It's amusing and sad at the same time.

sXeth

Elite Member
Legacy
Nov 15, 2012
Seems like this would only appeal to the hardcore GTA:O base wanting to hop up to next-gen at this point with most of the hype died down. Possibly a mild amount of PC holdouts who will quickly become jaded by the likely overwhelming amount of hackers once they hit online.

Forgive if I'm dismissive of the singleplayer game, because it wings by quick, and then you just have a triathlon simulator.

Belaam

Nov 27, 2009
AC4, Tomb Raider, GTAV... Man, I am really going to have to get a PS4 once they come out with games I didn't buy, play, and beat six months ago on my. PS3.

What the hell, Sony? PS2 and PS3 managed to come out without repackaging all the previous generation's games.

MatsVS

Tea & Grief
Nov 9, 2009
This was fairly predictable, I reckon. I'd muuuuuch rather hear some Red Dead Redemption news, to be honest. I'd give up some limbs for a new one made with the GTAV engine.