Kirby and the Rainbow Curse Coming to Wii U in 2015

StewShearerOld

Geekdad News Writer
Jan 5, 2013
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse Coming to Wii U in 2015

Kirby and the Rainbow Curse will feature HD claymation style visuals.

Read Full Article

Uriel_Hayabusa

Apr 7, 2014
Canvas Curse is one of my favorite games in the series so I'm hoping I'll love this as well. I like how they seem to have fixed the one big gripe I had with CC, namely that there weren't any reall boss battles aside from one at the end.

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
Kirby always has fun games. I've no doubt this one will be similarly enjoyable.

Time to get a WiiU I guess. :)

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
This is something absolutely need to get! I loved the first Kirby Curse game, it's my favorite game on the DS! So I need this!

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
So, wait, why didn't you just outright say it's a sequel to Canvas Curse? I mean, that's what it is...

Madame_Lawliet

Jul 16, 2013
A sequel to Canvas Curse with a claymation art style? Not what I expected but a welcome idea nonetheless!
Don't know if it'll sell any WiiU's, but it'll probably be pretty fun, Kirby games usually are.

Allspice

Mar 1, 2011
Now I have a reason to put tracking down a copy of Canvas Curse higher on my list of games to find. It's the one DS Kirby game I don't own, I haven't been lucky enough to find it out in the wild. By the time I took the plunge and got a DSi it just wasn't for sale anywhere anymore for some reason. At least, not around here.

Also, I love stop-motion animation so the fact that they are mimicking that style alone would make me interested in Rainbow Curse. The fact that it's a Kirby game seals the deal. Because of Triple Deluxe, I've really been on a Kirby kick lately.

Micah Weil said:
I love the fact that this looks A LOT like the Neverhood.
Now that you mention it, Rainbow Curse does have that kind of feel to it. I'm glad to see another fan of the Neverhood btw. I haven't gotten the chance to play it myself, but I really want to. I hope it eventually makes it's way to GoG or something.