Critical Miss: Hardline

Dec 14, 2009
'Inevitable racism in the comments'

I don't think I've ever looked forward to the tabs as much as I have the comic XD

'You have been arrested, unlock judicial system for 5.99?'

TheLittlestAirship

Accepting job offers, Amazon!
Nov 21, 2009
Would Plants versus Rodney King be like a single player against a team? Or a multiplayer bonus stage from Street fighter, with a reskinned car? Oh! Maybe Rodney King is also controlled by a team, but each team member gets to control a limb.

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
I look forward to the Daily Mail or similar getting a hold of the last panel then releasing an article about how its a new game being developed, and how it symbolises the fall of morality and the corruption of our children.

Dragonlayer

Aka Corporal Yakob
Dec 5, 2013
Dead Space 2 was already effectively "Coppers vs Necromorphs", which is a shame because the EDF Marines had incredibly awesome looking RIGs and really should have been called to the Sprawl.

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
He he he, the Necromorph looks like a Beagle Boy... or maybe that's just me.

As to that last panel... the sequel with Reginald Kenny will be better, everyone likes a sandbox right?

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
That's what you get for disturbing the peas....

....I feel so dirty.

Plant boys plant boys, whatcha gonna do?

The_Darkness

Nov 8, 2010
Is it bad that I now REALLY want to play Dead Space: Cops and Robbers?

Then again, maybe I'm just starved for Dead Space since they've seemingly killed the franchise...

AdagioBoognish

Member?
Nov 5, 2013
Plants vs Rodney king sounds like fun, but you know they're going to put out plants vs rioters dlc the next day.

Objectable

Oct 31, 2013
IT really is just two armies fighting. I mean, why do supposed bank robbers have helicopters with chainguns?

Deathfish15

Nov 7, 2006
I swear that you guys are purposely trying to implant controversy in your comics. Did the WGDF get you THAT many page clicks that the underlying context of it must now pop up at least once a week in your comics?

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
Honestly, I've seen better mods for the old Battlefield games than what Hardline looks like as a reskin of Battlefield 4.

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
I actually think a cops and robbers Dead Space game with necromorphs in their little stripy jumpers and masks would be pretty amusing.