8 Major Mutinies of the 20th Century

DrStrangelove

Apr 10, 2008
8 Major Mutinies of the 20th Century

Today is the 109th anniversary of the mutiny aboard the Russian Battleship Potemkin, so we're giving you eight mutinies from the 20th century. So sit back and enjoy, well unless you're an officer and if that's the case you should probably hide in your quarters until this whole thing dies down.

Read Full Article

DrStrangelove

Apr 10, 2008
RealRT said:
to be fair borscht in general is bad enough to illicit a mutiny
Did you ever try it? No? Well then, you have my full permission to STFU.
I have tried it when I was in Ukraine, not my cup of tea. But thank you for the suggestion.

RealRT

Feb 28, 2014
DrStrangelove said:
RealRT said:
I have tried it when I was in Ukraine, not my cup of tea. But thank you for the suggestion.
Well then, I'm sorry.
On it's own it's not much, it goes best with sour cream. Then I can eat three whole portions.

DrStrangelove

Apr 10, 2008
RealRT said:
DrStrangelove said:
RealRT said:
Well then, I'm sorry.
On it's own it's not much, it goes best with sour cream. Then I can eat three whole portions.
My mistake was not using sour cream. If I ever come across it again I shall add some sour cream.

RealRT

Feb 28, 2014
DrStrangelove said:
RealRT said:
DrStrangelove said:
RealRT said:
Well then, I'm sorry.
My mistake was not using sour cream. If I ever come across it again I shall add some sour cream.
Sorry for being rude, man. It's just that whole Ukraine situation has me all rattled whenever I see americans bashing on our stuff.