Archie Dies and Ragnarok Rocks: Comics Collection for July 24th, 2014

StewShearerOld

Geekdad News Writer
Jan 5, 2013
Archie Dies and Ragnarok Rocks: Comics Collection for July 24th, 2014

As San Diego Comic-Con begins, the Escapist Comics and Cosplay crew continues dishing out recommendations for the best comics your bucks can buy.

Read Full Article

V4Viewtiful

Feb 12, 2014
Anyone else feel Year Zero is bloated? after 3 issues I got soo bored.

Anyway W+D had a god 2 issues, Jamie and Kieron are doing great work.

I feel torn with Wonder Woman, on one hand it's the most consistently well told ongoing that hasn't been cancelled or creative team have been changed and yet the bulk is less to do with Wonder Woman and more to do with her world. Although the last 2 issues has let her as a character shine more seeing as the end is near, Cliffs covers are great.

After Life of Archie regular covers where all sold out, so I have to wait till next week :'(

StewShearerOld

Geekdad News Writer
Jan 5, 2013
V4Viewtiful said:
Anyone else feel Year Zero is bloated? after 3 issues I got soo bored.

Anyway W+D had a god 2 issues, Jamie and Kieron are doing great work.

I feel torn with Wonder Woman, on one hand it's the most consistently well told ongoing that hasn't been cancelled or creative team have been changed and yet the bulk is less to do with Wonder Woman and more to do with her world. Although the last 2 issues has let her as a character shine more seeing as the end is near, Cliffs covers are great.

After Life of Archie regular covers where all sold out, so I have to wait till next week :'(
That was my main issue with Year Zero. It did go on a bit too long in places. Beyond that I was satisfied.