Archer Season 6 Details Revealed: More ISIS, More Christian Slater

Sarah LeBoeuf

Apr 28, 2011
Archer Season 6 Details Revealed: More ISIS, More Christian Slater

Archer's creator is "excited to get back to what we normally do after a fun summer of cocaine."

Read Full Article

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Season five was "a vacation" for Reed, joking that the drug-running storyline ended because "we ran out of cocaine," but the events will still have ongoing consequences.
Haha... "joking..." sure...

*Makes a phone call in Spanish...*

Count_A'ight

Dec 29, 2010
I'm wondering if the smoking hot, cocaine diet Pam will revert back to smoking hot, thick farm girl Pam.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Wait, is the organization will still be called ISIS? I mean another ISIS has been stirring in the news lately, yes I know they got nothing to do with that but some angry moms will beg to differ.

El Luck

Jul 22, 2011
Scarim Coral said:
Wait, is the organization will still be called ISIS? I mean another ISIS has been steering in the news lately, yes I know they got nothing to do with that but some angry moms will beg to differ.

I was gonna write out this long thing about why they shouldn't have to change the name, and then I realised I can sum up my response for the people who are gonna complain about the name in three words:

eh, fuck 'em.

Elijin

Elite Muppet
Legacy
Feb 15, 2009
People who are offended by something like the name of a fictional organisation, are going to have a long list to chew through before they get to that, if they're watching Archer. Its not exactly sensitive friendly.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Scarim Coral said:
Wait, is the organization will still be called ISIS? I mean another ISIS has been stirring in the news lately, yes I know they got nothing to do with that but some angry moms will beg to differ.
Considering last season had them running a drug cartel and taking over a small Latin American nation, I don't think they really care if they offend people.

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a joke next season about Mallory suing the other ISIS for "copyright infringement" and "ruining our reputation".

El Luck

Jul 22, 2011
Dalisclock said:
Scarim Coral said:
Considering last season had them running a drug cartel and taking over a small Latin American nation, I don't think they really care if they offend people.

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a joke next season about Mallory suing the other ISIS for "copyright infringement" and "ruining our reputation".
better yet, the other Isis sues them for damage to their reputation

McGuinty1

Oct 30, 2010
El Luck said:
Dalisclock said:
Scarim Coral said:

better yet, the other Isis sues them for damage to their reputation
Yeah, that would be funny and also earned, considering what the characters have done to their own reputation over the last 5 seasons. On second thought, it's a little too on the nose (pun intended).