Three Xbox One Bundles Splashing to Shelves This Fall

dealzon

Nov 19, 2012
Three Xbox One Bundles Splashing to Shelves This Fall

Nintendo 2DS - $99.00.
List is $130.
<br clear=all>

The weekly "Big Deals on the Internet" is brought to you by the crew from every Tuesday [http://www.dealzon.com] at 5:30PM Eastern for the latest deals. Feedback? Let us know in the comments!

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
As Sunset Overdrive is really one of the only reasons, the other being the Halo Master Chief Collection, I'd ever get an Xbox One, I think the bundle for it seems nice. It'd definitely stand out against all my other consoles.
But then again, this fall is short on cash because of all the damn Nintendo games coming out...decisions decisions. I'll mule over it for now.

Hairless Mammoth

Jan 23, 2013
Even if I was interested in an xbone and the latest shoot fest for it, I wouldn't want to spend $40 extra for a paint job and a HDD that costs just $10-20 more than the previous size. I also find it funny the kinect bundle is $400. Sooner or later, every store will be dropping the price on that one to make room for the real money makers.

Doh, that Wii U price is tempting, but I'm still gonna wait. A bigger price drop, a bundle with a game I'd actually play for more than 30 minutes (like Pikmin 3, Bayonetta 2?, Wind Waker without spending $365 on the bundle?) or a special edition Metroid Wii U(I can dream, can't I?) for when the next title finally comes out is what I want.

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
Hairless Mammoth said:
Doh, that Wii U price is tempting, but I'm still gonna wait. A bigger price drop, a bundle with a game I'd actually play for more than 30 minutes (like Pikmin 3, Bayonetta 2?, Wind Waker without spending $365 on the bundle?) or a special edition Metroid Wii U(I can dream, can't I?) for when the next title finally comes out is what I want.
NSMBU isn't that short and is a bit innovative and graphically refined. Its Luigi expansion/clone is tough as nails, meanwhile.
But this isn't the best deal on the bundle by $10. Also, the 8 GB Skylanders bundle has gone down to $200. It's best to wait a few months for a big deal. For example, I got my Wii U Mario bundle with free ZombiU and gift card from Best Buy.

And yes, it's funny that the XbOne with Kinect is down to base price. If you consider Kinect equal to the PlayStation Camera, that's a $70 "discount". Of course, the value from that might not be as high as a game, just like the value of Sunset Overdrive might not be full price.

Hairless Mammoth

Jan 23, 2013
Xman490 said:
Hairless Mammoth said:
NSMBU isn't that short and is a bit innovative and graphically refined. Its Luigi expansion/clone is tough as nails, meanwhile.
But this isn't the best deal on the bundle by $10. Also, the 8 GB Skylanders bundle has gone down to $200. It's best to wait a few months for a big deal. For example, I got my Wii U Mario bundle with free ZombiU and gift card from Best Buy.

And yes, it's funny that the XbOne with Kinect is down to base price. If you consider Kinect equal to the PlayStation Camera, that's a $70 "discount". Of course, the value from that might not be as high as a game, just like the value of Sunset Overdrive might not be full price.
It's not that NSMBU is too short. It's just that I don't like Mario games.(*raises Flame Shield* Though, I did just buy Super Mario 3D Land used since my 3DS has played nothing but OoT and ALBW for most of its life, and Bravely Default is still being shipped to my door.) They are just not entertaining to me as home console games but work good enough for handhelds.

I looked at the Skylanders bundles, but I don't want the 8 GB Wii U nor a game that I definitely won't play past the point of checking it out for curiosity's sake (I got enough of those in my Steam library. :p). I still regret not going for the Wind Waker bundle back when it was $300 on Amazon, but the stigma of buying a game I already own with no new content but Super Bloom[sup]TM[/sup] and some quick sailing features for the landlubbers got the better of me back then. Wind Waker is also one of the two games that replaces Metroid Prime Trilogy[footnote]Hey, Ninty, re-release that as a Wii U title somehow. I think I played my Wii version so much that the laser is starting to etch the disc. You could totally use the Wiipad's screen to select different spots to target on an enemy or item. Thank me later. /joke[/footnote] as the one game my Wii sees for months at a time, so I'm kinda burnt out on a Zelda sailing adventure. I'm still patiently on the look out for a good deal, though. I'll check out everywhere occasionally for a bargain like what you got.