Agent Carter Adds Enver Gjokaj and Chad Michael Murray

Mike Hoffman

In the middle of calibrations...
Sep 25, 2013
Agent Carter Adds Enver Gjokaj and Chad Michael Murray

Interestingly, Enver Gjokaj has already made an appearance in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, with a cameo as a police officer in The Avengers.

Whedon has a hand in most things created in the MCU since Avengers. His brother, Jed Whedon, and Jed's wife, Maurissa Tancharoen, are showrunners of Agents of SHIELD, which included Whedon alumni J. August Richards and Amy Acker. So the inclusion of Gjokaj in Agent Carter isn't very shocking, but is still a pleasant surprise for fans of Whedon's projects, which also include Firefly and Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

If you want to catch up on Agents of SHIELD, check out MovieBob's [a href="http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/moviesandtv/tvrecaps/agentsofshield/11486-Marvel-s-Agents-of-S-H-I-E-L-D-Season-1-Recap-Episodes-1-7"]three-part recap[/a] of the first season.

Source: [a href="http://marvel.com/news/tv/2014/8/29/23178/marvels_agent_carter_casts_2_key_roles"]Marvel[/a]

Shocksplicer

Apr 10, 2011
I would do dirty things to Chad Michael Murray...
I- what? Oh... I didn't see you all there...
Uhh, yes. New cast members. Very interesting. Hmm.

UltimatheChosen

Mar 6, 2009
Enver Gjokaj did an incredible job in Dollhouse, so this bodes well for Agent Carter.

I still have no clue how to pronounce his last name, though.

Albino Boo

Jun 14, 2010
UltimatheChosen said:
Enver Gjokaj did an incredible job in Dollhouse, so this bodes well for Agent Carter.

I still have no clue how to pronounce his last name, though.
Its a common Albanian name and is roughly pronounced Joy-Kai.

Shodan1980

Mar 29, 2010
He also may be known to fans of Community as a mass-murdering war criminal that's good at COD clones. As much as I loved him and thought he was brilliant in Dollhouse, that's still my favourite of his roles.