Dragoncon 2014 Day 2: Skeksis Will Make You Cower

MarlaDesat

Aug 22, 2013
Dragoncon 2014 Day 2: Skeksis Will Make You Cower

Villains, heroes, and Bird Jesus come to life under the hot Atlanta sun at Dragoncon.

Read Full Article

DeimosMasque

I'm just a Smeg Head
Jun 30, 2010
My lady is at Dragon*Con right now, getting drunk with her My Geek Goddess friends (Booth 1-A for you DragonCon gowers) But I have to deny the Poison Ivy you showed. She barely did anything for her costume, A corset with some leaves and a red wig. It's sad that is a Poison Ivy cosplay. Honestly I'm not a fan of the "It's a hot outfit, so lets do it." especially when it involves a corset as the primary part of it.

And my Lady will be at Booth 1-A from 4pm - 7pm EST at Dragon*Con. This is my lady as Poison Ivy.

RossaLincoln

Feb 4, 2014
DeimosMasque said:
My lady is at Dragon*Con right now, getting drunk with her My Geek Goddess friends (Booth 1-A for you DragonCon gowers) But I have to deny the Poison Ivy you showed. She barely did anything for her costume, A corset with some leaves and a red wig. It's sad that is a Poison Ivy cosplay. Honestly I'm not a fan of the "It's a hot outfit, so lets do it." especially when it involves a corset as the primary part of it.

And my Lady will be at Booth 1-A from 4pm - 7pm EST at Dragon*Con. This is my lady as Poison Ivy.

Thanks so much for the information I'm going to track her down, this is an amazing costume.

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
Eeeeeerm, cosplayers yes, p-pleeease eeeeeerm.

Must be damn hot in those things.

Malbourne

Ari!
Sep 4, 2013
Sad: I, Noel Leonidas.

It's not actually sad. That's just the only way I could get the palindrome to work.

Censor-bat was a nice touch!