The Sims 4 Release Day Deals

dealzon

Nov 19, 2012
The Sims 4 Release Day Deals

Skylanders SWAP Force Starter Pack (Xbox One, Xbox 360) - $17.99 at Microsoft.
List is $40.
<br clear=all>

The weekly "Big Deals on the Internet" is brought to you by the crew from every Tuesday [http://www.dealzon.com] at 5:30PM Eastern for the latest deals. Feedback? Let us know in the comments!

kajinking

Aug 12, 2009
Words cannot describe how temped I am by that Beyond Earth deal however the last time I broke my "No Preordering" vow I ended up minus $80 and with a few regrets so I'm not making that mistake twice.

Also I'm truly amazed EA launched something and my news feed isn't on fire with horror stories yet about how broken the game is. Amazing what happens when you bother to test your damn games before shoving them out the door.

OldNewNewOld

Mar 2, 2011
Basically Europeans use a code to the a discount and still pay $3 more than the US. This shit is ridiculous. I can't even imagine how Aussies feel. They have it a bit more expensive, but they also have a much higher living standard than my country at least.
Also please tell me that one on this side is buying the Sims 4.

Shinkicker444

Dec 6, 2011
That GMG deal for Civ: EB usable as an Australian? Because no way in Hell am I paying the AUD$90 they are trying to flog it for over here. That deal gets the price down to AUD$41

edit: seems not.. oh well, guess no sale :(

edit 2: Praise OzGameShop! $49 price tag still.

Exterminas

Sep 22, 2009
kajinking said:
Words cannot describe how temped I am by that Beyond Earth deal however the last time I broke my "No Preordering" vow I ended up minus $80 and with a few regrets so I'm not making that mistake twice.

Also I'm truly amazed EA launched something and my news feed isn't on fire with horror stories yet about how broken the game is. Amazing what happens when you bother to test your damn games before shoving them out the door.
I think Civ Beyond Earth is safe to preorder.
Worst case scenario is you get a reskinned version of Civ5... which I played for 500 hours. So I have a good chance of getting my money's worth, even if it is "just" a glorified DLC.