12 Days Surviving This War of Mine

WMDogma

Jul 28, 2009
12 Days Surviving This War of Mine

Paul keeps a journal of his time keeping a small group of civilians alive during a time of crisis and war.

Read Full Article

subskipper

Sep 5, 2014
I really like the looks of this. Hoping they can get it all tied up neatly as I would be all over it if that's the case.

Wujek Grga

Apr 19, 2011
As one of the devs, I wanna say we know the issues Paul pointed out. It's the demo finalized some time ago, and now full version is in the works. The plan is to release it before 2014 ends and I see no reason for a delay.

WMDogma

Jul 28, 2009
Wujek Grga said:
As one of the devs, I wanna say we know the issues Paul pointed out. It's the demo finalized some time ago, and now full version is in the works. The plan is to release it before 2014 ends and I see no reason for a delay.
That is great to hear! I very much look forward to seeing it all put together.

Grace_Omega

Dec 7, 2013
This sounds really promising, but just going on this preview I worry that the game feels more like a post-apocalypse scenario than a war scenario. I'm wondering how much the fighting actually impacts the gameplay- can you get caught up in battles while scavenging, or can your hideout suddenly get hit with a mis-aimed airstrike? Considering the aim is to cast you as a civilian in the middle of a war events like that would seem important.

Wujek Grga

Apr 19, 2011
Grace_Omega said:
This sounds really promising, but just going on this preview I worry that the game feels more like a post-apocalypse scenario than a war scenario. I'm wondering how much the fighting actually impacts the gameplay- can you get caught up in battles while scavenging, or can your hideout suddenly get hit with a mis-aimed airstrike? Considering the aim is to cast you as a civilian in the middle of a war events like that would seem important.
The entire experience takes place in a city under siege. There is no battle in the city. However, it's heavily based on real historical sieges, and sooner or later you will meet military and the events may go fierce and war may touch you harder than expected. I don't want to unveil more as what happens is A) dependant on your deeds B) something I believe you'd prefer to discover yourself.
thanks,
Pawel

small

Aug 5, 2014
Ive been following this for a while now and ive been looking forward to it, its definitely a unique concept detailing an aspect of life not really seen in games before.

this is the sort of reason we need indy developers, to make the games we need that the big publishers wont touch with a 10ft pole.

that said yup i pre-ordered it :D

Grace_Omega

Dec 7, 2013
Wujek Grga said:
Grace_Omega said:
The entire experience takes place in a city under siege. There is no battle in the city. However, it's heavily based on real historical sieges, and sooner or later you will meet military and the events may go fierce and war may touch you harder than expected. I don't want to unveil more as what happens is A) dependant on your deeds B) something I believe you'd prefer to discover yourself.
thanks,
Pawel
Sounds interesting! I'm definitely going to check it out when it's released.

Wujek Grga

Apr 19, 2011
Just let me tell you we've gathered at Steam community Hub, where we answer all questions about the game and generally talk about it:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/282070/discussions/