The Best Cosplay of The League of Legends World Championships

Steven Bogos

The Taco Man
Jan 17, 2013
The Best Cosplay of The League of Legends World Championships

When it comes to cosplay, Koreans certainly don't mess around...

Read Full Article

garbage8

Aug 10, 2009
Those are all really good cosplays, with the Annie and Vi being my favourite.

Going to nitpick though and mention that Vlad isn't a vampire, he's a hemomancer.

McElroy

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2013
Finland
Why is there only like five different people in there?!

Hot damn that Mafia Jinx. And that's actually exactly how a real Draven should look like.

conmag9

Aug 4, 2008
No Zilean? Karthus? Bah!

Seriously though, some of those were very impressive. Grabage already pointed out Vlad's a hemomancer, so Shen'd ninjad. I feel bad for that poor turret guy though. That's gotta be uncomfortable.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
garbage8 said:
Going to nitpick though and mention that Vlad isn't a vampire, he's a hemomancer.
Glad I wasn't going to have to be the "that guy" that points it out. :3

OT: What? No Grim Reaper Karthus?! I am disappoint :mad:

Oh well, at least they had plenty of my 2nd favorite midlaner: Ahri. :3

Turret Guy wins my vote for best costume. I mean come on, who the hell dresses up as a frickin' turret?! Dude's a badass!

direkiller

Dec 4, 2008
RJ 17 said:
garbage8 said:

They don't have the same GR Karthus for the Chinese version as we do, because showing bones is taboo.
As a good bit of the people who went to this are Chinese it may have had something to do with it.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
direkiller said:
RJ 17 said:
garbage8 said:

They don't have the same GR Karthus for the Chinese version as we do, because showing bones is taboo.
As a good bit of the people who went to this are Chinese it may have had something to do with it.
According to the LoL wiki (and the splash-art for the skins), the only two skins that still feature his skull and bones are Grim Reaper Karthus and Pentakill Karthus. Which is odd seeing as how the wiki does indeed mention that showing bones in a videogame is "strictly forbidden" in China. :p

direkiller

Dec 4, 2008
RJ 17 said:
Which is odd seeing as how the wiki does indeed mention that showing bones in a videogame is "strictly forbidden" in China. :p
Which is not true, it's frowned apon and some games censor to get the game approval faster.
It's by no means banned though.

Also that is the old GR skin, he had an upgrade a while ago removing those bits
"Riot has since addressed the issue with Karthus's VU, taking away his skeletal features."