The 7 Worst Doctors From Your Favorite Video Games

DrStrangelove

Apr 10, 2008
The 7 Worst Doctors From Your Favorite Video Games

Today let's celebrate the doctors in our favorite video games, there are so many to choose from, so we settled on seven that stood above the rest. These may not be the best doctors but they are definitely some of the most recognizable. So sit back and tell us if it hurts.

Read Full Article

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
I would have liked to see Dr. N. Gin on this list, or Derek Stiles...well, the latter is only when I'm playing :p

I could swear there was one at the back of my head that deserves a spot but I just can't seem to recall.

gardian06

Jun 18, 2012
I don't think Freeman belongs on this list considering that throughout Half-Life the most scientific thing he did push the big buttons, or flip the big lever, and even then all the other scientist just end up explaining everything to him. I have this feeling that a real theoretical scientist's application, and Freeman's application for Janitor/security guard where in the same pile, the stack fell over, and re-arranged, and that was how Freeman got his intern job at Black Messa

everyone else on the list at least demonstrates more ability in their assigned fields even mario actually handles the medication.

captch: hulk smash
this just gets me thinking why are there no psychiatrists on this list I am sure there has been at least one notable psychiatrists in a video game.

TheSYLOH

Feb 5, 2010
No love for Team Fotress 2's Medic?

"Wait, wait, wait - It gets better! When the patient woke up, his skeleton was missing, and the doctor was never heard from again!
Ah, anyway, that's how I lost by medical license\."