Secret Six #1 Review: Seriously, What's The Secret?

Fanghawk

Feb 17, 2011
Secret Six #1 Review: Seriously, What's The Secret?

The New 52's Secret Six will leave you yearning for the original team to make a comeback.

Read Full Article

Tiamattt

Jul 15, 2011
Shame to hear because I absolutely LOVED that S6 run. This reminds me of when Gail retook the helms of Birds of Prey yet somehow it was lacking the magic she accomplished the first time around. Here's really hoping it's just off to a rocky start and will get better later.

Heartsib

Jul 2, 2014
Tiamattt said:
Shame to hear because I absolutely LOVED that S6 run. This reminds me of when Gail retook the helms of Birds of Prey yet somehow it was lacking the magic she accomplished the first time around. Here's really hoping it's just off to a rocky start and will get better later.
Ugh, yes. Birds of Prey 2.0 was such a disappointment that I didn't even consider picking this one up. Sometimes you just can't go home again.

TakerFoxx

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2011
Bummer. Secret Six was pretty much the only DC property I really cared enough about to want to see made part of the reboot. Oh well, at least we still have the originals.

Rebel_Raven

Jul 24, 2011
Despite lacking Scandal Savage, I'm picking it up, and every issue ahead I can. The art is nice, and I have faith in Gail Simone that regardless of the team, she can make them successful.