Get Another Taste of Mad Max: Fury Road In Gritty Photos

roseofbattle

News Room Contributor
Apr 18, 2011
Get Another Taste of Mad Max: Fury Road In Gritty Photos

A handful of photos from Warner Bros.' Mad Max: Fury Road makes the film look like a wild ride.

When Warner Bros. announced Mad Max: Fury Road [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/tag/view/mad%20max%20fury%20road] with a series of high definition yet gritty photos, we went nuts for a moment. Now Warner Bros. has a series of photos from the film, and it looks like this one is just as action-y as the previous ones.

Tom Hardy (The Dark Knight Rises) and Charlize Theron (Prometheus) star as the title character and the Imperator, Furiosa, respectively. Max gets caught in trouble with Furiosa, fleeing a Citadel tyrannized by the Immortan Joe. Mad Max: Fury Road appears to be heavy on action and light on dialogue.

[gallery=3688]

In the photos you'll see Theron's character without her mechanical arm, as well as the design on the chest of Nicholas Hoult's (X-Men: Days of Future Past) character. Of course, there's plenty of gritty action, chains, and a chainsaw - because what else would you expect?

Mad Max: Fury Road opens in theaters on May 15. George Miller, who worked on earlier films in the series, returns as director.

Source: The Playlist [http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/explosive-new-images-from-mad-max-fury-road-20150105]

Lotet

Aug 28, 2009
I like that arm decal on the side of her truck where her arm is meant to be.

I don't know what's going on but I definately intend to watch this.

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
I love the designs, the aesthetic style! It is rubbing all my glory spots!! Ooooh annnyway...im pretty sure i can turn my brain off for you, honey/sugar/toffee apple ice cream cake...

Eclipse Dragon

Lusty Argonian Maid
Legacy
Jan 23, 2009
Country
United States
The more I see of this movie, the more I like what I see.
It screams personality and dark humor and for some reason I can't point out, reminds me of BioShock. I've seen the other Mad Max films, but this one looks really intense.