8 Cosplay Costumes that Definitely Catch Your Eye

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
8 Cosplay Costumes that Definitely Catch Your Eye

Thinking about cosplaying for a convention this year? See if you can top these awesome costumes!

Read Full Article

And Man

May 12, 2014
I disagree about Laura Croft and The Joker being eye-catching simply because of the abundance of people that cosplay those characters, but Kerrigan was sick, and that Green Army Man was awesome. The makeup for Two Face is pretty awesome too.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
And Man said:
I disagree about Laura Croft and The Joker being eye-catching simply because of the abundance of people that cosplay those characters, but Kerrigan was sick, and that Green Army Man was awesome. The makeup for Two Face is pretty awesome too.
Pretty much the same I feel about the two as Laura Croft and the Joker. Don't get me wrong, the costumes look great but a lot of people have already done them.

I think my favorites were the Green Army Man, Lady Two Face (even looked like Two-Face from the old animated series to boot), Kerrigan because of just how crazy it looked and the Ghostbusters.

And Man

May 12, 2014
dalek sec said:
And Man said:
Pretty much the same I feel about the two as Laura Croft and the Joker. Don't get me wrong, the costumes look great but a lot of people have already done them.

I think my favorites were the Green Army Man, Lady Two Face (even looked like Two-Face from the old animated series to boot), Kerrigan because of just how crazy it looked and the Ghostbusters.
Yeah, the cosplays are definitely done well, especially The Joker, but when you see it all the time, it's not really "eye-catching". Kinda reminds me of my views on Deadpool cosplayers. At my first convention or two: "Ha, a Deadpool cosplayer doing Deadpool stuff." Now: "Oh wow, another person that's cosplaying Deadpool just so they can act like an obnoxious asshat."

Ignignokt

May 7, 2009
Random question: How do cosplayers get away with completely real looking guns at these cons? (See Lara/Vaas/Green Army Man)