Jeskai's Leading Lady - Narset Transcendent

Slycne

Tank Ninja
Feb 19, 2006
Jeskai's Leading Lady - Narset Transcendent

Some deck ideas based around the newly spoiled Narset Transcendent.

Read Full Article

Slycne

Tank Ninja
Feb 19, 2006
Heh, I can just never catch a break. Some of these decks are probably interested in the new [mtg_card=Impulse], Anticipate [http://mythicspoiler.com/dtk/cards/anticipate.html]. Though I'm not quite sure in what number yet. Does this make [mtg_card=Jeskai Ascendancy] combo good enough again?

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
Oh man... I just looked at some of the spoilers... And Holy Shit, Dragonlords Dromoka and Kolaghan are kind fucking beastly... And Dragonspeaker Shaman's little brother is being printed too!

Fucking hell, I love this set already, rainbow dragon standard deck here I come!

Slycne

Tank Ninja
Feb 19, 2006
JaceArveduin said:
Oh man... I just looked at some of the spoilers... And Holy Shit, Dragonlords Dromoka and Kolaghan are kind fucking beastly... And Dragonspeaker Shaman's little brother is being printed too!

Fucking hell, I love this set already, rainbow dragon standard deck here I come!
Yeah... I'm queued for the SCG Invitational the first weekend that Dragons of Tarkir is legal and I now feel like I've got no clue what I'm going to be playing or even what to expect to see.

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
Slycne said:
JaceArveduin said:

Yeah... I'm queued for the SCG Invitational the first weekend that Dragons of Tarkir is legal and I now feel like I've got no clue what I'm going to be playing or even what to expect to see.
Man... I was kinda wanting to go to the Grand Prix in Cleveland, but money's a *****... So yar, I'm jealous! Don't forget to do a write up on it!

But, honestly, I'd expect to see the current major decks for the most part. I mean, it doesn't really matter what they release, Rabblemaster is still going to be insane. Control decks are probably still going to be a thing, especially B/U with Pearl Lake and Silumgars. At least, as a complete noob, that's what I'd expect to see for the most part.

2xDouble

Mar 15, 2010
Huh... Looks like the "new Abzan" got their own [mtg_card=Silverblade Paladin], the Arashin Foremost [http://mythicspoiler.com/dtk/cards/arashinforemost.html]. Welcome back, old friend... too bad there's no [mtg_card=Sublime Archangel] to pair you with... yet.

Imre Csete

Original Character, Do Not Steal
Jul 8, 2010
I've seen Esper control decks also including the current Sorin, they are not fun to go up against. That until next turn lifelink effect on the Elspeth tokens, oh gawd.

Edit: Jesus, look at that Assault of Dragons card just spoiled, so much mono red fun!

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
I don't know, that seems a little slow for me, but I think it'll work in EDH.

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
Imre Csete said:
I've seen Esper control decks also including the current Sorin, they are not fun to go up against. That until next turn lifelink effect on the Elspeth tokens, oh gawd.

Edit: Jesus, look at that Assault of Dragons card just spoiled, so much mono red fun!
Oh my... Combo it with other fun things for fun! Like Dragon'd Frontier Siege!

Imre Csete

Original Character, Do Not Steal
Jul 8, 2010
Aaaaand, there is the 5th PW.

And the first new "last core set" flip PW spoiler. Excuse me why I mourn for my wallet. :(

ForumSafari

Sep 25, 2012
Looking forward to battle for Zendikar for more tron goodness and looking at four of the spoiled [mtg_card=Collected Company] for use in lolhatebears.