#007: Special

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
TopazFusion said:
So wait, she buys and hoards lots of games, has her food and supplies delivered to her door, and she never leaves her house/apartment... Umm, where does Erin get her money from?

Also yes, "butterflies"
I am going to find out where you live and murder you.

ryan_cs

Aug 13, 2013
No, you look like you're voldemort.
(Seriously, what's with the nose in the last panel?)

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
TopazFusion said:
So wait, she buys and hoards lots of games, has her food and supplies delivered to her door, and she never leaves her house/apartment... Umm, where does Erin get her money from?

Also yes, "butterflies"
Maybe she is already dead? This remind me a moment in the game Murdered Suspect which a ghost didn't knew he was dead and he was hiding inside a Tomb....
But I have my theory, so I am waiting to happen.

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
TopazFusion said:

Also yes, "butterflies"
You're getting dangerously close to "mocking how I live my life" territory here, Topaz.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
TopazFusion said:
It's not a plothole, it just hasn't been explained yet!

(I could've linked the Tweet that said that, but that would require me to dig through Twitter and I can't be bothered with that.)

Though I'm thinking I'm either a really bad shut-in or just still too tired to brain, because I totally didn't get the jar thing.

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
HA! This is funny [for me]!!! I have also didn't even remove the plastic from my "Dragon Age" copy I own.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
"Does it look like I'm Crazy?"

When you lack a nose, you kind of do...

Also, what are the jars for if not for Butterflies? Is Jars slang for Bongs?

Spaceman Spiff

Sep 23, 2013
Mr.Mattress said:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't get that.

Are jars frequently a hoarded item? If it's a drug thing, I haven't heard of it. Maybe she'd pee in them like a crazy person? No idea.

P-89 Scorpion

Sep 25, 2014
shrekfan246 said:
Though I'm thinking I'm either a really bad shut-in or just still too tired to brain, because I totally didn't get the jar thing.
Mr.Mattress said:
"Does it look like I'm Crazy?"

When you lack a nose, you kind of do...

Spaceman Spiff said:
Mr.Mattress said:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't get that.

Are jars frequently a hoarded item? If it's a drug thing, I haven't heard of it. Maybe she'd pee in them like a crazy person? No idea.

To those who don't get the 'jars' reference it's to do with Howard Hughes who at one point kept his own urine in jars.

ShaketXavius

Mar 26, 2015
P-89 Scorpion said:
To those who don't get the 'jars' reference it's to do with Howard Hughes who at one point kept his own urine in jars.
I literally JUST made an account to post that CURSE YOU P-89 SCORPION!!!!!

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
P-89 Scorpion said:
Okay, so she is making Jarate, that's fine I guess.

Does that mean she doesn't have a working toilet? She can afford to horde games she doesn't even play, but she can't afford running water in her apartment (Because I doubt that's a house)?

I don't get this Erin...

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
P-89 Scorpion said:
Huh.

History isn't exactly my strong point. Thanks!

Spaceman Spiff

Sep 23, 2013
P-89 Scorpion said:
Oh yea, that airplane guy. For some reason I thought it'd be for something more awful (awfuller?). And now we've killed the joke...

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
That bus comment is fantastic.

I'm warming to this version of Erin, that's for sure.

Mar 30, 2010
TopazFusion said:

Also yes, "butterflies"
"I have a better solution. You keep me on the payroll as an outside consultant and in exchange for my salary, my job will be never to tell people these things that I know. I don't even have to come into the office, I can do this job from home."

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
TopazFusion said:

Also yes, "butterflies"
I swear I heard Grey/Cory explain what she did to earn a living, but I can't remember what. :/

To sum it up, she works from home.
RatGouf said:
If Erin has a problem with the word Special would it prevent her from playing Fallout?
[https://imageshack.com/i/ngiseewhatyoudidtherealsoj]

[https://imageshack.com/i/5ie1gzj]