Ammunition

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
I was expecting this to be much more of a jimmy-rustler than it seems to be, but then I've not been getting my panties twisted over these recent artroversies.

Me likey.

madwarper

Mar 17, 2011
Something tells me you've been reading the comments for a certain other webcomic...

rembrandtqeinstein

Sep 4, 2009
That is why content creators (ones who actually make stuff) need to ignore outragists using words like "problematic" and "uncomfortable".

And of course all of the modern words accusing the creator of having certain unapproved thoughts.

The trolls are like the bogeyman, they only have power if you give it to them.

wizzy555

Oct 14, 2010
Hey Grey, this is exactly what we mean by not bringing art into politics. It's not the strawman people make it out as "not putting politics in art" it's exactly what you just depicted.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
I think some people might be a tad bit irate about this, but I liked it.

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
You know what's sad about this comic? What's truly sad about it? The quality is still better than what I can draw.

DementedSheep

Jan 8, 2010
Sadly true of many "controversies" in art.
I wonder how many people are going to miss the point and think this is just about the initial person who is angry.

Remus

Reprogrammed Spambot
Nov 24, 2012
And yet another example of Pyramidhead being used out of context. Pyramidhead was a creation of the town of Silent Hill, a reflection of James Sunderland's bottled-up sex deprivation and lust, due to his dying wife and devotion to wanting to please her, up and including helping her with euthanasia that she asked for. Hence why the first time you see P-head, he's raping some poor innocent mannequins.

This comic though, should be used as a public service announcement every time a new comic artist starts work or draws something that might be viewed as controversial. This being the internet, pretty much 2 stick figures can be viewed under that context.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
What is this SJW bullshit? We can't get angry over nothing anymore? what is this North Korea? I'm reporting you to my local Menist community leader. He'll boil you in a jar, just like that pony, a couple of months back!

I'm obviously kidding.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
"We make bullets for idiots."

God I love when Critical Miss takes a break from the straight-up funny to lay a universal truth on us.

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
Oooh, edgy.

Heh, look at one of the tags: "can't wait to see this on imgur without credits"

Evil Smurf said:
What is this SJW bullshit? We can't get angry over nothing anymore? what is this North Korea? I'm reporting you to my local Menist community leader. He'll boil you in a jar, just like that pony, a couple of months back!

I'm obviously kidding.
I find that no place requires me to Google things more than the Escapist. This time it failed me. What's a Menist?

Me55enger

Dec 16, 2008
18 comments talking about the comments they expect to see. Is there a term for the opposite of a self-fulfilling prophecy?

On what is clearly an unrelated note, Erin Dies Alone is a superb comic.