Westeros Beware! A Bunny Invades the Red Keep

StewShearerOld

Geekdad News Writer
Jan 5, 2013
Westeros Beware! A Bunny Invades the Red Keep

In the game of hares you either hop or die.

In the world of Westeros might harbor a creature even more powerful than a dragon. We're speaking, of course, of the bunny.

Filled with a never-ending hunger and teeth strong enough to wreck even the thickest of cardboard, the rabbit, with a bit of re-proportioning, could easily be the most terrifying creature in the Seven Kingdoms. If you don't believe us, you should watch a recent YouTube video showcasing just what a bunny can do when presented with a miniature Red Keep and a bit incentive. The hare in question is named Wallace and, according to the video's creator, "spiraled into madness when he realized that his castle was made of cardboard and his <a href=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/140461-Super-Fan-Builds-Creates-Amazing-Game-of-Thrones-Toilet>throne of carrots." The video showcases his subsequent chew-fest and destruction left in its wake.

The whole thing, of course, is all in good fun. Even so, I still think there's something to be said for the sort of destructive force exhibited by Wallace in this video. I mean, a dragon might have a bit more of a visceral scare factor, but if you really think about it, giant bunnies would be even worse. Their power to eat, combined with that size and their ability to rapidly reproduce? Daenerys can yell "dracarys" all she wants, her dragons don't have anything on that.

Source: <a href=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkpWwnNiGgE>YouTube

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
And now we see the violence inherent in the system. Cute fatass little bastard absolutely trashed that thing.

Texas Joker 52

All hail the Pun Meister!
Jun 25, 2011
I'm suddenly reminded of the Invader Zim episode with Ultra-Peepi. If I was there, a citizen of that little cardboard keep, on the one hand I'd feel the need to scream in terror. On the other, I couldn't help but go "Awwwwww," as a gigantic, fluffy bunny gnawed on the keep, because that is adorable.

Whoever made that Red Keep did a fantastic job too.

Remus

Reprogrammed Spambot
Nov 24, 2012
What's the most important thing about running your kingdom? Legacy, securing the family name. In this rabbits have a distinct advantage. They will never run out of hares heirs.