Witcher III: Wild Hunt Pre-Order Deals Now Available

dealzon

Nov 19, 2012
Witcher III: Wild Hunt Pre-Order Deals Now Available

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition (Steam) - $1.49.
List is $10. Deal expires May 3.
<br clear=all>

Note: While the Witcher III deal at GMG should work in all regions, the two 85% off GameStop offers are for US customers only. The keys for Witcher I & II from GameStop are Steam keys, but after purchase, you can also claim a free backup DRM-free copy at GOG here [https://www.gog.com/witcher/backup].

The weekly "Big Deals on the Internet" is brought to you by the crew from weekly [http://www.dealzon.com] for the latest deals. Feedback? Let us know in the comments!

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
I do plan on buying the game, but I am not pre-ordering. The game soundtrack and a few pieces of art are something that doesn't interest me.

esserin

Nov 10, 2014
I can get witcher 3 for 42.29 currently at GOG.

So...

Better deal there

Amaror

Apr 15, 2011
dealzon said:
Given that pre-load has long been available for those purchasing directly from GOG, itfs nice to see third-party authorized retailers getting on board by offering the game for sale. With the price cut at GameStop for the older installments of the series up to 85% off, you can essentially get the entire trilogy for only $50 - probably one of the best dollar to RPG gameplay time ratios out there.
Well that's just plain wrong right here. pre-load has only been available for the Xbox One because of their microsoft agreement. Pre-load is not available at GoG yet. Or did you mean preorder.

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
Also note that if you buy at GOG, you get money 'back' if you're outside of the US. Due to taxes, it's more expensive in many countries, but because they're really cool people, you get the price difference back that you can use to buy other games in the GOG store.

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
Considering that they are planning on adding major DLC down the line, I'll just wait for a GOTY edition a year or so from now...