8 Weird Simulation Games that Actually Exist

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
8 Weird Simulation Games that Actually Exist

There are plenty of simulation games out there, but these eight are some of the strangest we've seen.

Read Full Article

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
That bear simulator seems right up my honey pot. I've always wanted to wear another bear's skin without the need for intense psychological damage and being on the run constantly from the bearthorities. Hats too?! Sold!!
Viscera clean up has looked great ever since yahtzee did a let's drown out of it. I hope it gains a fair bit more steam.

Zontar

Mad Max 2019
Feb 18, 2013
No mention of Quickscope Simulator or Simulator Simulator? I'm disappointed they didn't make the cut.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Oh this list is weak! Where's Grass Simulator? Where's Water Simulator and Blank Screen Simulator?!
Visceral Cleanup? Goat Simulator?! Those are actual games, man!5the cream of the crop!
We need the truly bottom barrel games.
And what about I Am Bread, huh?!

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
Silentpony said:
We need the truly bottom barrel games.
And what about I Am Bread, huh?!
Are you implying that I Am Bread is a bottom of the barrel simulator? I turn my nose up at one who doesn't understand the fine art that is the bread that dreams of being toast genre of simulations.

TranshumanistG

Sep 24, 2014
I opened this list expecting to see weird simulation game. I am disappointed because no weird simulation games were listed.

wings012

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 7, 2011
Country
Malaysia
The popular ones shouldn't get listed with a title like that. We are no longer surprised at stuff like Goat Simulator and totally know it exists.

elvor0

Sep 8, 2008
The flatpack one is wierd, not because it exists, but because of the notion that flatpack furniture is somehow difficult to assemble. It's just fucking wooden lego. Put the pieces out in a neat fashion and read the instructions.

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
Surgeon Simulator and Goat Simulator aren't actually simulator games. Simulators are games that simulates reality. Surgeon Simulator and Goat Simulator don't. The names are just taking the piss, as they say. This may be the case with some other games on this list as well, but I'm not familiar enough with them to tell.