The Fallout 4 Wait Begins

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Patience is a virtue, tovarisch. It seems like only yesterday...well, last week, maybe.

SonOfVoorhees

Aug 3, 2011
I can wait till christmas. I thought they would unveil it at both 2013 and 2014 E3. They didnt. Atleast now it will soon be released and i now have a reason to buy a new console. :)

Steve Waltz

May 16, 2012
I guess the writer took Yahtzee?s advice from the Zero Punctuation webcomic episode [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/108-Webcomics] before he started writing this strip: ?Apply video game logic to the real world for comic effect."

Willinium

Jun 2, 2011
. . . I can't tell where this one is taking place. I want to guess Pennsylvania due to the Revolutionary War statue we saw. Any other guesses?

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Steve Waltz said:
I guess the writer took Yahtzee?s advice from the Zero Punctuation webcomic episode [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/108-Webcomics] before he started writing this strip: ?Apply video game logic to the real world for comic effect."
And it was funny! Personally, I prefer my PipBoy set to green. Classic.

OhNoYouDidnt

Oct 22, 2013
Willinium said:
. . . I can't tell where this one is taking place. I want to guess Pennsylvania due to the Revolutionary War statue we saw. Any other guesses?
It's Boston. The trailer features shots of the Massachusetts State House and the Paul Revere statue.

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
I really hope this gets a Christmas release. Nothing like sitting by the fire, with the Christmas tree lights blinking, bashing Feral Ghoul heads in with a baseball bat.

Willinium

Jun 2, 2011
OhNoYouDidnt said:
Willinium said:
It's Boston. The trailer features shots of the Massachusetts State House and the Paul Revere statue.
Hm. I thought the area looked familiar but I was uncertain. Thanks for clarifying!

kajinking

Aug 12, 2009
Dalek Caan said:
I really hope this gets a Christmas release. Nothing like sitting by the fire, with the Christmas tree lights blinking, bashing Feral Ghoul heads in with a baseball bat.
That's how I got introduced to fallout 3.

Steve Waltz

May 16, 2012
Darth_Payn said:
Steve Waltz said:
And it was funny! Personally, I prefer my PipBoy set to green. Classic.
Yup. They could make a fortune on cafepress T-shirts with this one.

wulfy42

Jan 29, 2009
God I can't wait for this game. Have not been so hyped for a game since Diablo III......please, please.....don't let this dissapoint me as well!!

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
I am not excited for this games release per se. I am excited to see what Day 1 glitches break or otherwise render the game unplayable. I liked the stories of Fallout 3 and 4 (New Vegas is the 4th game deal with it). The game engine really ruined my enjoyment such as it was.

Captcha: that will not work

Poetic Nova

Pulvis Et Umbra Sumus
Jan 24, 2012
008Zulu said:
I am not excited for this games release per se. I am excited to see what Day 1 glitches break or otherwise render the game unplayable.
Same here, to be frank. Bethesda and gaming don't go hand in hand al too well untill a dozen patches are coming through, and even then it is still a gamble.

OT:
Good one, had me in stitches.