Spy - Hilarious Spy Movie Parody; Not the Generic, Bland Movie its Title Indicates

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Spy - Hilarious Spy Movie Parody; Not the Generic, Bland Movie its Title Indicates

Spy might have the blandest, most generic title imaginable, but it's a very funny comedy starring Melissa McCarthy.

Read Full Article

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
I saw a few bits of the movie in sneak previews and like what was shown. Glad to hear the whole thing is good overall. :)
The trailers gave a pretty good impression too. Not the best, but after reading the reviews for some of the other movies you went to, it must have felt like a breath of fresh air after being in a room full of farts. ;p

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Great to hear this one's a really funny movie. Most comedies I recall Marter reviewing were duds. But it's true what The Joker said: "Dying is easy. Comedy is hard."

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
I saw my first trailer for Spy in the pre-show for Mad Max at the cinema, and I laughed more at just the trailer than at most full-length comedies I've seen. So yeah, probably gonna check this one out.

webkilla

Feb 2, 2011
So... a fish out of water spy-movie with medling co-worker spies and bad guys who at first likely wont take our lady spy serious, only to in the end get pwned?

How very... Kingsman - but liked I liked Kingsman, so I'll probably give this one a go too

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
Interesting movie. The premise reminds me of some RL women I've known going through middle aged crises.