New Plants vs. Zombies To Be Revealed at E3

Lizzy Finnegan

Mar 11, 2015
New Plants vs. Zombies To Be Revealed at E3

"Get Ready To Soil Your Plants." PopCap teases fans with E3 announcement video for new Plants vs. Zombies.

According to a new video teaser trailer on the Videogamer [https://www.youtube.com/user/PlantsVsZombies] reported that a job ad posted on the official EA website was seeking to fill new Garden Warfare positions:

"Popcap HD is looking for a talented Interface Designer to help bring the UI of a new Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare game to life. This role will assist in building screens and visual elements for a colorful and vibrant user interface" one posting read.

Garden Warfare debuted on Xbox 360 and Xbox One prior to becoming available on other platforms. The decision to reveal the game during Microsoft's press conference indicates a similar release arrangement.

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
Please no more pre-E3 teasers. Or just bundle them all up at the end of the day and you might have something approaching a full article.

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
A sprawling open world stealth RPG with hundreds of creatures to capture and train for battle. Various vehicles from cars, trucks, plains and hoverbikes to acquire and improve. You can even vehicle battle with your many creature's aid. New game plus mode that unlocks a whole new world too.
Story is incredibly deep, powerful with a sweeping orchestral score. Every character is unique, flawed and undergoes intense character arcs throughout the experience. Even the creatures you capture have their own backstories and character quests/arcs. It will be an emotional masterpiece.

If this new game is none of the above, i'm out. Not too much to ask from EA I believe. They. Have. The. Technology.

RejjeN

Aug 12, 2009
gigastar said:
Please no more pre-E3 teasers. Or just bundle them all up at the end of the day and you might have something approaching a full article.
Pretty much this ^

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
Watch, they're just going to announce Garden Warfare 2: This Time With The Michael Jackson Zombie.

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
The Great JT said:
Watch, they're just going to announce Garden Warfare 2: This Time With The Michael Jackson Zombie.
It sure sounds like that.
And that sounds rather stupid. The only thing Garden Warfare 1 could use is another pair or two of classes, which could be sold as $5 DLC.

Godzillarich(aka tf2godz)

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
So what happened to revealing games at E3, because it seems like everything is getting revealed early or leaked, it's getting ridiculous now

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
Oh, you're re-hiring George Fan and giving us a game that isn't top-loaded to the gills with microtransactions?

No?

Then @$%# off.

wetfart

Jul 11, 2010
killerbee256 said:
How much longer until EA completely ruins this IP like they did crysis, command & conquer etc?
For what it's worth, I've felt that PvZ2 was a let down compared to the original. So EA is on it's way.

PS: In the name of Kane!

Kyogissun

Notably Neutral
Jan 12, 2010
Sorry, can't say I care anymore. EA fucked up by having PVZ2 be some sick disgusting microtransaction cash out rather that a really well developed and comprehensive game like the first one.

And if it's a garden warfare sequel... Then I give even less of a shit. :T