Escapist Deals: Win a Master Chief Edition Xbox One

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
Escapist Deals: Win a Master Chief Edition Xbox One

Disclosure: Escapist Deals is an affiliate program where we receive compensation for products and services purchased through the program.

[https://deals.escapistmagazine.com/]

Few video game series have managed to captivate audiences and garner loyalty in the way that Halo has since the first title was released back in 2001.This Special Master Chief Collection Edition Xbox One offers fans of the series a 'Definitive Halo Experience,' and includes Halo Combat Evolved: Anniversary, the newly remastered Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo 3, and Halo 4 + access to Halo: Nightfall. And because we know that gaming with friends is always more fun, we're going to throw in 3 extra controllers and a Kinect.

Play like a boss, or a Master Chief, with Escapist Deals [https://deals.escapistmagazine.com/].

dangoball

Jun 20, 2011
Europeans, rejoice! It would seem this one is not "limited to North America" as we're so used to seeing on these sweet-sweet giveaways.
taken from rules said:
The StackCommerce Sweepstakes (?Sweepstakes?) is open to all humans age 21 (worldwide) or older at time of entry.

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
Come on guys, really? After ages of pestering, you still insist on using Lock...

Wait...this isn't Locker Dome? I can just enter my email and NOT have to give some shady website permission to access all of my social media tools in order to enter a drawing?

You guys gave me my 360 way back in the day (see "Survivor of Nightmares" badge) so it's only fair that you guys give me the next-gen version....right? >.>

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Why is it that so many contests for sites I have accounts with require I create an account for some other site in order to enter?

Kross

World Breaker
Sep 27, 2004
Caramel Frappe said:
To be fair, the alternative site only requires you to put in your Escapist username & password along with your e-mail to enter.
Please don't use the same password on multiple sites. :(

Spade Lead

Nov 9, 2009
I just entered using the Log In with Facebook button, and didn't have to enter any information at all.