Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Preview - Attack of the Killer Plants

Mitchell Saltzman

Mar 10, 2012
Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Preview - Attack of the Killer Plants

The next installment of the Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare spin-off series puts the zombies on the defensive as the plants fight to reclaim Suburbia.

Read Full Article

Xeorm

Apr 13, 2010
I'm really surprised this got a sequel. I could understand going back to the tower defense version that made it so popular, but more of the crappy shooter version? I just don't understand.

Bolt-206

Dec 6, 2010
Xeorm said:
I'm really surprised this got a sequel. I could understand going back to the tower defense version that made it so popular, but more of the crappy shooter version? I just don't understand.
I actually really liked the first Garden Warfare, it was fun, pretty balanced (from my perspective), and had features I appreciated.
Sure you could buy the packs that unlocked stuff, but I never spent anything over than the game's retail price and was unlocking things at a nice pace, likely helped by the fact you can't get duplicate stuff for character unlocks - which I wish more games had.

Still surprised by news of a sequel, hopefully it'll will be better instead of worse.