#031 Torture

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Those aliens are just the worst. I mean, fine, go ahead and spread the word about our Lord Alien Jesus and be obnoxious about it.

But Creed?

They've gone too far.

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
El Mariachi has an alien counterpart? But, he's just a legend...

What song is that supposed to be? It feels like I should recognize it, but my memory is pretty good at burying traumatic experiences.

Edit: oh, answered by the past with the above post! Excellent work there, forces beyond my control.

Frank Ocampo Gomez

Nov 29, 2014
Damn. Them aliens sure know how to torture POWs. Rad better save her soon.

Reminds me when I was young and dragged to church by the family. Two hours of that dreadful music, only to be given two more hours of sermon. Gives me the hibby jibbies just remembering that.

Ukomba

Oct 14, 2010
What the hell game is she playing? Or did she play the first 5 minutes of Not Halo, take some pills, and then lay down and go full delusional? I'm confused about the world building.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
At first, I thought these Aliens were going to be the "Kill all Non-Believers, or Torture them till they believe!" type of Religious Fanatics. Turns out, they're the "Hey, let's live and let live, sing Christian Rock, and only kill in self-defense" type of Religious Fanatics...

... Why are the Humans at with these Aliens again? Are they Super Anti-Theists?

Gasbandit

Jun 14, 2012
Creed? You sick, sick bastards. That you could even come up with torment of this magnitude...

Karadalis

Apr 26, 2011
You monsters! This must be the most offensive strip you ever did! Poor girl doesnt deserve that XD

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
Oh God that's fucking torture. Absolute torture. I know because I had a radio in my car that was a broken tapedeck and only picked up one station. I used to have to drive long distances for work, and this was when Creed was all over the radio. I would be forced to either listen to Creed or shut the thing off completely and drive myself mad with hour long conversations with no one. Yeah... no cellphones, no Pandora, no mp3's, just me and the shittiest radio playlist of the late 90s. Fuck I'm glad Creed is done with, they were my generation's Nickelback only worse. Seriously, try to sit through any of their songs and tell me its not worse than being subjected to Nickelback.

hentropy

Feb 25, 2012
These aliens have no respect for the Geneva Convention. I went last year, the cosplay was amazing.

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
They're the worst aren't they. I had a pair of creed come to my door some time ago and for the past six years they haven't left me alone.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
I keep expecting to see a guy named Constable Visit The Unholy With Explanative Pamphlets to show up at some point in this bit.

Dying_Jester

Jul 17, 2014
Creed? Creed! Oh, I was okay with the aliens passing out there pamphlets...But not anymore, they have gone to far! These aliens must be destroyed!

Renegade-pizza

Jul 26, 2010
Those bastards! They keep stealing Erin's nose. If this fails, will they force her to listen to Nickleback?

I only just noticed the pamphlets say Alien Jesus...why do they call their messiah ALIEN Jesus?

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
I guess my theory about her joining the aliens was wrong... horribly wrong!
This is madness I tell you!

The Artificially Prolonged

Random Semi-Frequent Poster
Jul 15, 2008
This is an outrage. The use of Creed in wartime has been banned in all civilised galaxies for years, even the Vogons call its use a cruel and unusual punishment. Such disregard for galaxtic law should be meet with a swift and decisive retaliation.